Zipline International Recruitment: For Zipline International Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified people.
Table of Contents
Zipline International Recruitment
Zipline is an American medical product delivery company headquartered in Half Moon Bay, California, that designs, builds, and operates small drone aircraft for the delivery of medical products, with a focus on providing services in Africa. The company operates two distribution centers in Rwanda and four in Ghana.
Job Title: Data Processing Team (GIS Technician
The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need when you need it. Through our technology which includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
About You and The Role
Do you get excited about working with data that will be used to ensure that our operations are safe and efficient? The Data Processing Team focuses on translating data points into a form that can be used by other teams to improve safety and efficiency. Engineers at Zipline then use this data to plan flight paths that are safe and efficient. If you enjoy working with large volumes of data and you enjoy performing duties that need attention to detail then this position is for you.
What You’ll Do
In your first month, you will:
- Be responsible for photogrammetric processing of UAV imagery and Satellite data to generate photogrammetry outputs, including a DSM, orthomosaic, and point clouds
- Train on how to perform quality control of photogrammetric outputs
- Construct flight routes that successfully navigate around any identified hazards
- Perform quality control on geospatial datasets to ensure data meets accuracy requirements
- Prepare and ingest UAV datasets into Zipline’s flight planning system
Within 3 months you will:
- Bring on new delivery sites by using in-house tooling to develop flight routes to new sites.
- Track production progress across multiple Zipline Distribution Centers.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to expand, improve, and streamline the tooling and systems used to bring on new delivery sites.
By 6 months, you will:
- Track productivity and measure the output of the team against ambitious goals.
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- mPharma Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment
- Acronis Recruitment
- Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment
- Maersk Ghana Recruitment
What You’ll Bring
You will be required to have experience in some of these areas:
- Experience working with Digital Elevation Models, Orthophotography, and Lidar Point Clouds
- Good understanding of projections/datum
- Experience with UAV datasets
- Experience with remote sensing: able to identify and extract features from raster imagery using a combination of manual and automated means
- Strong working knowledge of GIS tools such as ArcGIS, QGIS, Global Mapper, and GDAL
- Strong computer literacy: comfortable using command-line tools, able to install the software.
- Excellent data management skills: act as a data steward for a variety of spatial datasets that are used across multiple groups within the company.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work streams and data analysis requests.
- Able to be prolific, efficient, and fast in order to meet demanding timelines and last-minute needs
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to get stuff done, no matter what the hurdles are
- Remote sensing background
- Experience processing UAV-collected imagery into Digital Surface Models and Orthomosaics
- Comfortable using BASH terminals
- Familiarity with git
- Python experience will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Zipline International Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.