www.cbncpp.org CBN Application Portal Login and Apply Here | CBN Job Portal.
www.cbncpp.org CBN Application Portal Login: www.cbncpp.org Portal Sign In This post will show you how to log in and register for the Central Bank of Nigeria’s 2022 recruiting on the CBN’s website, cbncpp.org. Visit the www.cbncpp.org portal to register for the CBN 2022 recruitment activity and apply for CBN jobs.
This is to let everyone know that CBN has opened their job site at www.cbncpp.org. Online applications are now accepted from interested candidates.
www.cbncpp.org Portal Application Requirement
Do you want to submit your application form on www.cbncpp.org portal? Then you need the following requirement:
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How To Apply on www.cbncpp.org Portal
Currently, the CBN recruitment form is out out. This page will be updated frequently for CBN News.
- Go to CBN recruitment portal at www.cbncpp.org
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007.
The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The objects of the CBN are as follows:
- ensure monetary and price stability;
- issue legal tender currency in Nigeria;
- maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency;
- promote a sound financial system in Nigeria; and
- act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government.
Consequently, the Bank is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA), 2020, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.
In addition to its core functions, CBN has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focussed on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors). Overall, these mandates are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.
If you have any questions concerning www.cbncpp.org CBN Application Portal Login, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.