World Vision Ghana Recruitment: World Vision Ghana Recruitment 2023 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Table of Contents
World Vision Ghana Recruitment
The World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) is a non-profit international membership organization whose vision is a sustainable and thriving cocoa sector – where farmers prosper, cocoa-growing communities are empowered, human rights are respected, and the environment is conserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Project Lead R2R
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience the fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The record to Report (R2R) Project Lead will be responsible for handling R2R ongoing projects such as process migration and standardization. He/She will be working closely with different team members and customers to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of the said plans. He/she will also serve as an additional subject matter expert (SME) while championing to creation of a culture of continuous improvements for Record to Report.
Project Management/Service Delivery
- Act as the Transition lead for the smooth migration of work processes from different WV Offices to Shared Services
- Lead small to medium size projects for the Record-to-Report (R2R) function. Lead or contribute to the successful planning, finalization of scope, overall implementation, and stabilization of the project
- Responsible for the fulfillment of the deliverables and timeline, with appropriate quality and documentation
- Engage resources throughout the R2R Shared Services team to keep the project on track and manage deliverables
- Provide direction with an action plan to the R2R global managers and the staff assigned for knowledge transfer
- Identify, evaluate, and escalate risks; and find appropriate mitigation actions. Manage risks and resolve issues in a proactive manner.
- Work with R2R Global Managers for standardization and improvement of R2R processes globally.
- Utilize Six Sigma / LEAN methodology to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control/maintain improved Record to Report processes
- Contribute and/or lead the implementation of quality / continuous improvement initiatives in R2R
- Initiate and maintain a portfolio of continuous improvement initiatives and provides ongoing coaching and guidance to R2R Global Managers and their staff
- Support and guide colleagues who are aiming to become lean six sigma certified
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Align opportunities between Shared Services and its customers in order to identify and implement projects which reduce costs while improving overall process value
- Coordinate and work with Operational Excellence, IT, and Global Finance Solutions regarding the development of standards and integration of technology to Record to Report
- Prior experience as Project or Transition Lead, preferably more than 3-5 years of proven experience in project management
- Good operational know-how of general accounting processes and other workstreams such as Procure to Pay
- Leadership and coordination capabilities, organized and structured
- Good analytical, conceptual, and strategic skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English both spoken and written
- Strong MS Office application skills
- Bachelor´s degree with a major in accounting, finance, project management, business administration, or equivalent
- Six Sigma certification preferred (yellow or green belt) or working to get one Project Management Professional (PMP) or certified accountant is a plus
- Yara International Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment
- Complete Farmer Recruitment
- MTN Ghana Recruitment
- Manage stakeholders in regional and global environments with extensive experience working in a non-profit organization
- Experience working within a Shared Services environment, preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning World Vision Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.