Wayoe Engineering Recruitment: Wayoe Engineering Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates. The application deadline is February 19th, 2020.
Wayoe Engineering Recruitment
Wayoe Engineering & Construction Limited is a privately-owned Ghanaian engineering and construction company with world-class capabilities spanning across the client value chain. We operate a business model comprising fabrication detailing, procurement, and construction services delivering integrated solutions to our clients. WEC’s principal offices are strategically located in Takoradi, Ghana and Johannesburg, South Africa, with additional registered offices in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Mali, and Sierra Leone.
Job Title: Project Manager
Input / Actions required
- Constant Client Engagement
- Actively manage – Allowable/Cost/ Revenue/Project Budget
- Review financial information and compile comprehensive Project Reports, including project budget, financial forecasting, resources, planning, HSE, and QA/QC.
- Prepare trend analysis and forecast reports
- Manage procurement activities
- Develop and own a Project Risk Register – Identify, track, and manage risks and opportunities
- Timeous management of financial and commercial impacts of a contract
- Comply with Corporate Governance
- Correctly implement and control the management system
- Continually research and explore innovations to current systems and processes.
- Assist in compiling contractual strategy
- Sign off at finalization of tender
- Ensure consistent and accurate compliance with all commercial contract requirements
- With the site team, ensure proper team composition in consultation with relevant management and HR structures
- Conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports and ensure that direct reports conduct performance reviews with subordinates
- Mobilize and utilize all resources in a timeous and relevant manner
- Effective demobilization of resources
- Ensure resources comply with project requirements
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management
- Follow through and ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Support and drive the business’s core values.
Skills & Competencies Required
Educational & Professional Qualification:
- Relevant Degree / Diploma (Mechanical Engineering/Construction Engineering/Construction Project Management)
- Advanced knowledge of Construction Management Processes, means, and methods (PMBOK)
- Good grasp of Project Management software – Primavera P6 and MS Projects
- Minimum 10 years experience in the Mining or Oil and Gas sector with exposure to SMPP, ECI, Painting, scaffolding, civil works, tank building and repair, HDPE piping, and sheeting.
- Halliburton Recruitment
- International Water Management Institute Recruitment
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment
- Olam Ghana Recruitment
Managerial and other Skills Required:
- Conflict–resolution skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Computer Literacy
- Advanced Project Management skills preferred
- Sound financial acumen
- Good people skills
- Team player
- Willingness to travel in Africa and work away from home for long periods of time
- Previous proven work experience in an African country preferred
- Knowledge of practices, policies, and procedures of the Company
- Company core values and culture
- Company business model and strategy
- Advance Contractual knowledge preferred
- Advanced Construction Methodology preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Wayoe Engineering Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.