Vodafone Ghana Recruitment: For Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Manager: Integrated Planner & Buying Lead
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new Insourced media team, which will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable and non-biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic).
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both your credible technical expertise and experience, but also your ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating/influencing across teams.
- Ensure we have an aligned brand and performance media strategy and make sure our biddable and non-biddable media planning is integrated with the media agency or vendor
- Lead and implement the overall strategic planning process
- Drive integrated briefings and responses, servicing different internal “customers”, e.g. Digital Squads, Segment teams, etc.
- Provide leadership across Brand and Performance planning to optimize/eradicate duplication in the insourcing team
- Provide budget allocation guidance
- Responsible for delivering effectively biddable and non-biddable media planning and campaign operations.
- Plan and execute a biddable media campaign
- Drive audience strategy across all biddable and non-biddable channels for execution
- Manage internal (other teams) and external (agency and providers) stakeholders
- Technology, vendor, partner leadership (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.), innovation, training, and best practice
- Responsible for running all social, Search, and programmatic campaigns and operations
- Execute strategy and manage accounts in line with best practices.
- Closely works with Media Managers and Analyst within the team
- Lead vendor/technology relationships to deliver maximum utility and benefit.
- PR and Sponsorship
- Media Planning
- Biddable Media
- Brand Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Social and Digital Marketing – Channels, Platforms, and Tools
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Content Marketing
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Customer Centricity
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree or Certificate in digital marketing
- Platform certifications
- A Master in Marketing comms, advertising, or a related field is a plus
- Relevant management experience in the media industry – client, agency, or consultancy side.
- Standard Bank Group Recruitment
- Nathan Associates Recruitment
- Momentum Metropolitan Recruitment
- Ernst and Young Recruitment
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
- Good data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent numeracy, data handling, time management, prioritization, and delegation skills.
- Understanding of Programmatic advertising based on hands-on experience in managing display and video campaigns, across multiple channels and devices.
- Trading experience across open exchange, PMP, and buying across all media types (Audio, Video, Display, Native, etc).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Vodafone Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.