Victorian Government Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
Victorian Government Jobs: There are many opportunities to find work in the Victorian Government for there is a wide range of jobs waiting for you.we will provide all necessary requirements on how to start a career in Victorian Government public service.
Are you searching for victorian government jobs near me, victorian government jobs portal, victorian government jobs search,victorian government jobs melbourne, victorian government jobs and skills exchange, victorian government jobs login, victorian government jobs salary scale, victorian government jobs plan, victorian government jobs education, and victorian government jobs superannuation? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
To Join the Government/Public sector and be part of the bigger picture as you can help shape Victoria’s future, serve the community and follow your ambition.
There are part-time jobs, full-time jobs, casual jobs, and permanent jobs all with attractive pay to suit you.
Careers in the Victorian Government Public Sector
Victorian Government Jobs offers several opportunities to keep the community safe, grow the economy, and find solutions to their most complex social problems.
If you wish to work with the Victorian Government, there are different categories for you to fit in, all you have to do is to apply for a job according to your specialization so as to be successful in your quest of securing one.
The Victorian Government Jobs categories include the following
- Development Victoria
- Education and Training
- Families, Fairness and Housing
- Justice and Community safety
- Parliament of Victoria
- Premier and Cabinet
- Treasury and finance
- Victoria Auditor – General
List of Available Victorian Government Jobs In Victoria
All interested candidates are expected to bring their individual skills, knowledge, and background to leading and innovative workplaces so as to help contribute to making Victoria a better place to live and work.
The Victoria Government Jobs include;
1. Future Fund Management Agency
The Future Fund is an independently managed sovereign wealth fund established to strengthen the Australian Government’s long-term financial position.
The vacancies include
- Senior Manager, Tax Advisory
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner
2. Department of Home Affairs
The Department of Home Affairs in Victoria is the Government interior ministry with responsibilities for national security, law enforcement, emergency management, border control, immigration, refugees, citizenship, transport security, and multicultural affairs.
There are over twenty vacancies and only a few will be mentioned below. The vacancies include;
- Border Force Inspector – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
- Assistant Director Complex Identity Advice – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
- GAZ – APS6 – VIC – Citizenship Delivery Support Officer – salary ($81,879 to $96,873)
- Senior Facilities Officer – salary ($75,381 to $81,196)
- Programs/Project -Industry & Border Systems – Affirmative Measures – Indigenous – salary ($75,381 to $81,196)
- Programs/Projects-Industry & Border Systems- salary ($75,381 to $81,1960
- Border Force Inspector – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
3. Bureau of Meterology
The Bureau of Meteorology in Victoria is an executive agency of the Government responsible for providing weather services to Australia and surrounding areas.
There are over twenty jobs in Victoria that seeks people to join, however, only a few will be mentioned below.
- Policy Advisor/Senior Policy Advisor – salary ($82,198 to $110,725)
- Information Officer/Senior Information Officer – salary ($82,198 to $112,725)
- Senior EBS Support Officer – salary ($100,075 to $112,725)
- Spatial Analyst – salary ($100,075 to $112,725)
- Manager National Observing Operations – salary ($136,614 to $145,847)
- Senior Compensation & Rehabilitation Officer – salary ($82,198 to $93,456)
- People Solutions Advisor – salary ($74,541 to $81,240)
- Scientific Programmer – salary ($82,198 to $93,456)
4. Australian Government Solicitor
The Australian Government Solicitor is an Australian public servant and a federal government agency of the same name which provides legal advice to the federal government and its agencies.
They are needed in Victoria Government and the vacancies have been outlined below
- Senior Legal Technology Solution Specialist
- Legal Technology Solutions Specialist
- Senior Lawyer
5. Department of Health
The mission of the Victoria Department of Health is to enhance the health and well-being of all, by providing for effective health and human services and by fostering sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health, and social services.
The Vacancies include
- Director, National Health Emergency Preparedness and Planning Section – salary ($129,665 to $153,516)
- Director – salary ($129,665 to $153,516)
- Data Analyst – salary ( $79,002 to $85,437)
- Assistant Director – Program Assurance, Planning, and Risk – salary ($108,680 to $123,951)
- Compliance Officer (Several Positions) – salary ($73,706 to $77,879)
- Departmental Officer – salary ($73,706 to $77,879)
How To Apply for Victorian government public sector Careers
- Search for a job at the application link given below when directed to the official website.
- You can use the search box, which is divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Anytime you browse through a job make sure that you pick the state
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
The apply button below gives access to the Government Jobs in Victoria, however, there is the main website for Victoria jobs which is – https://www.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs.
Salary Of Victoria Government Workers
The average salary for Victorian Government employees in Australia is $87,033 to $111,615.
If you have any questions concerning Victorian Government Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.