Victoria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Victoria Police Recruitment: Application are invited for career jobs into Victoria Police, VIC Police is the primary law enforcement agency of Victoria, Australia for Applicants who will turn into officers who reflect the State’s gender, cultural, linguistic, and regional diversity.
Are you searching for victoria police job recruitment, Victoria police recruitment drive, Victoria police recruitment age limit, Victoria police recruitment phone number, victoria police recruitment login, victoria police job review, victoria police jobs in administration, victoria police job description, victoria police job requirements, victoria police jobs bc, victoria police civilian jobs, victoria police forensic jobs, victoria police analyst jobs, victoria police lawyer jobs, victoria police recruitment whirlpool, victoria police recruitment requirements, Victoria police recruitment bmi, victoria police recruitment 2022, and victoria police recruitment process length? then this article is for you.
It is vital that applicants understand all stages of the Victoria Police application process and confirm that they comply with the minimum entry requirements before submitting an application.
The Victoria Police Recruitment value all ages, genders, cultures, religions, and sexual orientations of all applicants that wish to apply.
The Victoria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 is currently ongoing and is ready and willing to recruit 3,000+ Police Officers plus additional Protective Services Officers and Police Custody Officers by 2022 this year.
The recruitment process can take 9-12 months, so you will need to be committed during the whole process.
The Victoria Police
Victoria Police is the primary law enforcement agency of Victoria, Australia whose mission is to uphold the law to promote a safe, secure and orderly society through preserving peace, protecting life and property. Some of their services include;
- Prevent anti-social behavior
- Deal with community safety concerns
- Resolve disputes
- Attend accidents
- Investigate crime
- Enforce traffic law
- Deal with drug and alcohol affected people
- Attend critical incidents and emergencies
Requirement For Victoria Police Recruitment
- You must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or hold Australian permanent residency to join Victoria Police
- You must be 18 years of age and over
- If you are under 21 years of age, you must have completed your Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or completed the equivalent (Senior Level Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)).
- You must have an Australian driver’s licence which can be either manual, automatic or probationary also
- applicants must have obtain a Level 1 First Aid Certificate with CPR. Course code Level 1 HLTAID010 or Level 2 HLTAID011.
- Any costs associated with obtaining First Aid Certification will be incurred by the applicant.
- Be of good character and reputation.
- Current Level 1 First Aid certificate prior to induction.
- Able to swim 100 metres in 4 minutes (Police only).
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27.5 or less
Apply for the Victoria Police Recruitment Application this year 2022/2023 by clicking on the below link provided – https://apply.policecareer.vic.gov.au/jobtools/apCustomAppMgr.WelcomeScreen?in_jnCounter=224179009&in_organid=17807&in_site=Sworn%20Officers%20site&in_sessionid=&in_template_orgid=17807#_ga=2.1449393.147801548.1647883110-40076544.1647883110
Victoria Police Recruitment Phone Number
Contact For The Victoria Police
Applicant Attraction Team8.00am-4.00pm (Mon – Fri)
(03) 8335 5003
Call 131 444 or submit an online report 24/7
or email them at – email@example.com.
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Swedish Police Recruitment
Recruitment Process Into The Victoria Police 2022/2023
The Victoria Police recruitment process involves a number of stages designed to determine an applicant’s suitability to meet the requirements of the role.
- You will undertake an entrance examination which costs $164 based on literacy skills, summary writing, extended writing, verbal reasoning, numeracy skills, abstract reasoning, oral assessment, computer skills assessment.
- After which the recruiting team will conduct background checks on employment, criminal history and driver’s license
- There will be a video interview where you will be accessed on your communication skills and behavior.
- Applicants will be tested on fitness as your BMI will also be tested, so ensure it’s 27.5 or less
- All applicants will be invited for a one-on-one psychological interview on the same day as the fitness test day.
- There will be general health test and comprehensive tests on criminal records and previous employment
- You will be invited to face a panel interview where you will be asked several questions regarding your competence so be make sure to be fully prepared
- If successful, you will go into the candidate pool, awaiting invitation to start your training at the Victoria Police Academy.
Salary / Benefits Of The Victoria Police
- Recruits are paid a salary whilst training for during the first 12 weeks ($53,156 per annum) and at the end of Week 12 you will be sworn in as a constable and paid ($73,026 per annum).
- Probationary Cst. (1st year) – $77,983 per annum
- 4th Class Cst. (2nd year) – $83,793 per annum
- 3rd Class Cst. (3rd year) – $89,376 per annum
- 2nd Class Cst. (4th year) – $100,542 per annum
- 1st Class Cst. (5th year) – $111,709 per annum
- 10 year constable (Qualified) – $117,292 per annum (added wages)
- 15 year constable (Qualified) – $112,875 per annum (added wages)
- 20 year constable (Qualified) – $128,458 per annum (added wages)
If you have any questions concerning Victoria Police Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.