Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment: Uttarakhand has released the advertisement for recruiting 1521 Police Constables in Uttarakhand Police. UKSSSC invites online applications for the vacancies of 1521 posts of Constables in the Uttarakhand Police Department.
Are you searching for Uttarakhand police recruitment 2022 syllabus, Uttarakhand police recruitment 2022 sarkari result, Uttarakhand police recruitment board, Uttarakhand police recruitment 2022 apply online, Uttarakhand police recruitment pdf, uttarakhand police recruitment constable, uttarakhand police recruitment form, Uttarakhand police recruitment for female, Uttarakhand police job vacancy, Uttarakhand police jobs 2022, uttarakhand police job 11th pass, uttarakhand police job notification, uttarakhand police new job, and Uttarakhand police verification for job? then this article is for you.
Under Uttarakhand Police Department, 1521 Constables recruitment includes 785 posts of District Police (Male), 291 posts of PAC/ IRB (Male), and 445 posts of Firemen (Male/ Female).
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Uttarakhand Police Constable (Male) (Police Department)||785|
|Uttarakhand Constable PAC/ IRB (Male) (Police Department)||291|
|Fireman (Male/ Female)||445|
What Is The Uttarakhand Police?
The Uttarakhand Police was formed in 2000, which is the law enforcement agency for the state of Uttarakhand in India, headed by the Director-General of Police (DGP).
The Uttarakhand Police comes under the direct control of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Uttarakhand.
Missions of the Uttarakhand Police
- The Mission of Uttarakhand Police is in the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order, and efficient service delivery to citizens.
- They endeavor to assist in rescue and relief operations during disasters efficiently.
- They will also focus on providing a safe and secure environment for investments and tourism in the state.
Requirement For The Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
The requirement to be considered for the recruitment includes;
- Candidates must all be Indian nationals. They must also have all the necessary documents to verify the same.
- Applicants must have passed 10th and 12th classes from any recognized state board to apply for the job in the Uttarakhand.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years old, and the maximum age is 30 years old.
- All candidates must have cleared the intermediate examination or equivalent affiliated with the Uttarakhand School Education Council, Ramnagar Nainital.
- For Constable – Candidates must be passed 10th/HSC/12th class from the recognized board or equivalent.
- For higher posts, the candidate must have Graduate/B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma degree from a recognized university
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
Documents To Be Supplied By Applicants For The Recruitment
These are the documents required of the applicants to submit, and the board will collect them for various verification, so make sure to prepare them also;
- SSLC/12th/ Graduation certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- NCC certificate
- Caste certificate to claim reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Sports certificates from the district, state, national or higher levels
- Date of BirthPan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
Application Process For The Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
The application process for the Uttarakhand police includes six processes, and it includes;
1. A written test – the exam will last for 1 hour and 30 mins, and it is structured into four sections; reasoning, current events, general knowledge, and computer ability.
The exam will be given in both English and Hindu, and the total number of questions is 100, and it is 100 marks in total.
2. Physical Standard Test – It is a test conducted to check the height, weight, and chest requirement
|Height||Gen/OBC/MOBC SC/ST||168 cm 152 cm||152 cm 147 cm|
|Chest||Gen/OBC SC/ST/Gorkha||79 cm and expand up to 84 cm 77 cm and expand up to 82 cm||Nil Nil|
|Weight||As per the Height||45 Kg|
3. Physical Efficiency Test – This is a test conducted to check out the physical abilities of applicants, and it is further summarized below
|Race||5000 m – 25 min||3000 m – 8 min|
|High Jump||100 meter||100 meter|
|Long Jump||4 meter||4 meter|
4. After the physical efficiency test, an interview is the following process, so prepare for it.
5. The Documents to be supplied for Verification are the next stage after the interview
6. A medical test will be conducted, especially on your eyes sight
How To Apply For The Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
- Go to the official website @ www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on UK Police Recruitment 2022 Notification and apply
- Fill in the required credential carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature, and relevant document in the required format and kb.
- Submit it, and submit the application fee payment page will be open.
- Pay the application fee by net banking, credit/debit card, UPI, and offline challan.
- Then click on submit button and get the filled application form receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.
Uttarakhand Police 2022 Salary
Uttarakhand Police Constable Salary: Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs.5200-20,000 plus grade pay of Rs.2000/- for the position of Constable.
Sub Inspector Salary in the United Kingdom: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month with monthly grade pay of Rs 4,600.
If you have any questions concerning Uttarakhand Police Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.