United States Army Recruiting Command Application Form Portal – www.army.mil.
United States Army Recruiting Command – www.army.mil : Apply for US Army Recruiting Command Jobs here. The United States Army Recruiting Command is responsible for manning both the Active Army and the U.S. Army Reserve, ensuring security and readiness for our Nation.
If you’re searching for: Ikrome recruiter zone, U.s. army recruiting requirements, Recruiter zone army, U.s. army recruiting office, Army recruiter, usarec warrant, U.s. army recruiting 2022, U.s. army recruiting office near me. kindly check below to access the US Army recruiting portal.
US Army Recruiting Command
The USMA (United States Military Academy) also known as the west point army. Is a four-point co-educational federal service academy, located in West Point, New York in Orange County. The United States Army is the land warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces. It is one of the eight U.S. uniformed services and is designated as the Army of the United States in the U.S. Constitution…Read More.
US Army Recruiting Job Requirements
Candidates applying for the 2022/2023 US Army Recruitment For Foreigners must:
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be legally responsible for support of any children
- Proof of citizenship (if you were not born in the United States)
- Social Security card
- Valid driver’s license or current state identification card
- A direct deposit form from your checking account (signed by a bank official)
- Original or certified copies of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or separation order (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of birth certificates of children under 18; affidavit of support from parents; court documents and direct deposit forms if ordered to pay spousal and/or child support (if applicable)
- If you are married to a service member in the military, you need to have the name, Social Security number and military address of your spouse
- Copies of your lease agreement or rental contract for any dependents residing outside of government quarters (if applicable)
- Original or certified ROTC documentation (if applicable)
- Original college transcripts; GED or high school diploma
See Also: KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
Each candidate should have
- Above-average strength, agility, and endurance.
- A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).
How to Apply for US Army Job Recruitment
To register for the US army recruitment for foreigners, All interested applicants are to use the link below https://www.goarmy.com/learn/apply.html to apply.
For more Information: Visit US military Webpage.
If you have any questions concerning United States Army Recruiting Command, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.