U.S. Customs And Border Protection (CBP) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
U.S. Customs And Border Protection Job Recruitment: The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is currently in search for applicants to come and join the workforce. See requirements and how to join CBP Job recruitment.
Are you searching for us customs and border protection job requirements, us customs and border protection employment verification, us customs and border protection job description, us customs and border protection job, us customs and border protection job qualifications, us customs and border protection job forum, us customs and border protection live recruitment webinar, us customs and border patrol job requirements, us customs and border protection officer job description, us customs and border protection hiring process? then this article is for you.
The CBP Recruitment is surging for potential applicants with different perspectives to start applying on their official portal after going through and making sure you’ve derived all the important info.
Hence surf through this post and get all questions regarding the recruitment process and eligibility answered.
Critical agency recruiting needs for entry level CBP Officers currently include the following locations: San Luis, AZ; Calexico, Otay Mesa, San Francisco, and San Ysidro, CA; Calais, Coburn Gore, Houlton, Jackman, Van Buren, and Vanceboro, ME; Grand Portage, MN; Sweetgrass, MT; Dunseith, Pembina, and Portal, ND; and Blaine, Oroville, and Sumas, WA.
About United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is the largest federal law enforcement agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, and is the country’s primary border control organization.
It is charged with regulating and facilitating international trade, collecting import duties, and enforcing U.S. regulations, including trade, customs, and immigration.
Their mission include;
- To counter Terrorism
- Combat Transnational Crime
- Secure the Border against illegal entry and illicit activities
- Facilitate Lawful Trade and Protect Revenue
- Facilitate Lawful Travel
- Tracking illegal immigration
- Checking travel paperwork and passports
- Using a variety of technological tools, such as electronic sensors, low-light television systems, infrared scopes and aircraft
Requirement For The CBP Recruitment
- Be a US citizen.
- Be less than 37 years old at the time of selection (except for veterans, and currently or formerly employed federal law enforcement agents covered by Public Law 100-238 special retirement provisions).
- Be of good moral character, and have no disqualifying criminal convictions.
- Have resided in the U.S. for the last three years.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Pass the CBP Border Patrol entrance examination and other capability assessments.
- Pass the in-person panel interview.
Recruitment Process For The CBP Application
- Once you’ve met the criteria you can go ahead to the official portal to apply
- To begin your online application, you need to create a USA Jobs account.
- After this you will be asked to Entrance Exam waiver for GS-9 both online and at a local testing center.
- Thereafter, the Human Resources Specialists will review your resume and other required documents to make sure you meet the minimum qualifications and determine which grade you qualify for.
- There will be a background investigation such as the preliminary vetting checks, the polygraph examination, the investigation and the final adjudication
- After progressing through the above, there will be a medical testing (Medical Exam) to check if you met the minimum requirement.
- There will also be a conducting of fitness test to check your agility and enthusiasm by performing sit ups and push ups
- You will be invited to be interviewed by a board of current CBP Officers to ensure you have the qualities they require in that field.
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
- Queensland Police Service Recruitment
Job Offers In CBP
- Budget Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Criminal Investigator
- Intelligence Research Specialist
- International Relations Specialist
- Investigative Analyst
- IT Specialist
- Personnel Security Specialist
- Polygraph Examiner
- Security Specialist
- Telecommunications Specialist
Hints For The CBP Recruitment
- Its best to start preparing early for the recruitment process so that immediately the date is given you can apply immediately.
- Make sure to prepare for the recruitment and screening process, getting into top physical shape and taking steps to familiarize yourself with the policies, requirements and duties of the agency you wish to work for.
- The screening and selection procedures for US Border Patrol are exhaustive, including a series of physical fitness tests, and the competition is very high.
- Aspiring applicants should endeavor to fill out initial documents to initiate an application.
- They can upload their resume, high school and college transcripts, age requirement documents and any additional documents that prove their military or law enforcement experience.
- Make sure to also get your resume ready either based on the GL-7 or GL-9
- Attend seminars and always check your emails.
- Please review the qualification requirements before attaching your resume.
Take Note: There are four (4) ways to qualify for the CBP Border Patrol Agent position at the GL-7 grade level: which are Qualifying Experience, Graduate education, combination of qualifying experience and graduate education, or superior academic achievement (SAA)
Salary/ Promotion Of The CBP
CBP Officer is a career ladder position with a grade level progression as you can be promoted from GS-5, GS-7, GS-9, GS-11, till GS-12
- Start as a CBPO in June 2021 as a GS-5 and make $35,265 – $80,265 per year
- Be promoted in June 2022 to GS-7 and make $43,683 – $88,683 per year
- Be promoted in June 2023 to GS-9 and make $53,433 – $98,433 per year
- Be promoted in June 2024 to GS-11 and make $64,649 – $109,649 per year
- Be promoted in June 2025 to GS-12 and make $77,488 – $122,488 per year
How to Apply for CBP Job Recruitment
If you are interested in working as a US Border Patrol agent, and you think you are well-suited for a career that requires vigilance, integrity, and professionalism at all times, apply now by clicking on this link – https://www.cbp.gov/careers/apply-now.
If you have any question concerning U.S. Customs And Border Protection Job Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.