Trust Hospital Recruitment: Trust Hospital Company Limited Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Trust Hospital Recruitment
Trust Hospital Company Limited is a reputable medical firm in Ghana.
Job Title: Director of Pharmaceutical Services
• Leadership and development of a transformative vision for pharmaceutical services across the organization
• Leads the performance management and recruitment needs of the pharmacy team, ensuring high-quality and operationally efficient pharmacy services
• Ensuring safe services with systems in place to identify and communicate incidents
• Takes accountability for the achievement of financial and key quality targets for pharmaceutical services
• Ensuring the efficiency, profitability, and sustainability of the manufacturing unit with a view to scaling up production
• Ensuring the effective functioning of the medicines and therapeutic committees
• Submitting timely periodic reports on pharmaceutical activities
• Provide technical advice for procurement of medicines and other pharmaceuticals
• Coordinate research and development activities in the provision of pharmaceutical services
• Ensure preparation of plans and budget for the department
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Pharmacy and a registered pharmacist plus a relevant postgraduate qualification least at Masters’s level and at least 5 years of working experience at the senior managerial level
• Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in management
• A certificate or Master in business administration is an advantage
• Evidence of training in quality improvement methodologies is an advantage
- Yara International Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment
- Complete Farmer Recruitment
- MTN Ghana Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application letters with contact details, and CVs including educational and professional qualifications, training, and working experience. Name & addresses of two referees, copies of relevant certificates to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
Ministries – Accra
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions concerning Trust Hospital Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.