Trivitron Healthcare Africa Recruitment: The Trivitron Healthcare Africa Recruitment 2023 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified professionals.
Trivitron Healthcare Africa Recruitment
Trivitron strives to provide cost-effective, yet the best healthcare solutions. Marketing to hospitals, individual healthcare providers, independent clinics and laboratories, extended care facilities, and all other entities providing healthcare solutions, Trivitron is a pioneer in its field. With years of experience in manufacturing and distributing affordable, innovative, and accessible products, Trivitron is fully familiar with its target markets and technological updates. It is a leading medical technology company of Indian origin and its presence around the world is only growing stronger by the day with there already being more than 50,000 installations in 165 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
|Company||Trivitron Healthcare Africa|
|Position||Regional Sales Manager|
- Direct/Generate Sales and Marketing opportunities for In-vitro diagnostic and Imaging products in the region of Mauritius.
- Business development in the assigned region for the turnkey project solution.
- Must be self-driven and ensure regular visits to all the channel partners in the territory with an objective to ensure customer engagement and development KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders).
- Translates business objectives into tactical plans that meet/exceed yearly goals in sales quota, growth, direct contribution, and gross margin.
- Create proposals and requirements for project stakeholders/Clients to obtain critical proposal information. With the help of the corporate commercial team, Preparation of Private and Government tenders.
- Foster productive relations with key distributor channel partners and major clients at the decision-making levels. Expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the assigned region.
- Implementing/Utilizing the CRM system to track metrics: productivity, revenue, monitors and provide a strategy for performance improvement, manage opportunities pipeline and closing updates.
- Perform Market Surveys Value Chain Analysis and Competitor Analysis to identify and quantify application development opportunities in the regional market.
- Introduce and Launch a new products portfolio in collaboration with distributors and successfully manage the marketing activities for indirect distributor channels in the assigned region.
- Development of strong, well-qualified, prospects pipelines through marketing campaigns, leveraging business partners, and maintaining a good referral base.
- Set and implement Monthly and Annual Business Plans and Budgets for each Product/ Agency in Coordination with and approval of the Reporting Manager.
“If you are the best of the best and are looking for a position with endless career advancement possibilities, we can’t wait to hear from you”
- Ability to work independently or in a group corporate.
- Any other related tasks
- Bachelor or advanced degree in a related discipline
- Must be experienced in IVD / Imaging or both
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a region within Medical Devices with the Regional market dynamics in the designation markets in Africa
- Strong networking /management of multiple resellers/distributors. Strong experience in managing multiple distribution partners, including a track record of increasing their sales
- Sales Management Skills.
- Must have excellent customer relationship & track record of achieving his/her yearly business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Specific training programs/courses in related products would be added advantage.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Business Development
- 100% Target achievement
- Effective utilization of working capital
- Business Development
- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment (Update)
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- DeRisk Services Recruitment
- Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Trivitron Healthcare Africa Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.