Jobs Available in Japan – 30代、40代の転職ならビズリーチ | Teaching English Jobs in Japan 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Teaching English Jobs in Japan: English teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum. We will provide all requirement and procedures on how to start career as English teacher in Japan.
Are you searching for teaching english jobs in japan near me, english teaching jobs in japan with visa sponsorship, english teaching jobs in japan for filipino, english teaching jobs in japan for indian, english teaching jobs in japan for non native speakers, english teaching jobs in japan no degree, english teaching jobs in japan salary, english teaching jobs in japan for foreigners, english teaching jobs in japan requirements, and english teaching jobs in japan with visa sponsorship? then this article for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
There are several demand for English teacher in Japan with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School.
The English teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
Requirements for Teaching English Jobs in Japan
The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
|Hiring Organization||The British School in Tokyo, Shibuya Campus|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||JPY 25000 To JPY 30000 Per Month|
|Location||Tokyo, Kanto Region, Japan 150-0002|
Welcome to The British School in Tokyo (BST), where our purpose is to bring out the best in every student; and help them approach life with confidence, curiosity and consideration for others.
The school has also developed an outstanding reputation for high-quality holistic education over many years. Established in central Tokyo with a small initial cohort, the school now comprises over 65 different nationalities, over 1000 students, and 200 staff located on two very well resourced campuses.
The key to the BST approach is establishing and maintaining healthy, caring and mutually respectful relationships. Our ethos allows the school’s staff to work in unison with supportive and aspirational parents in focusing on the needs of all students.
Responsibilities for Teaching English Jobs in Japan
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
If you have any questions concerning Teaching English Jobs in Japan, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.