South African High Commission Recruitment: For The South African High Commission Recruitment 2022, applications are welcomed from interested and adequately qualified people.
South African High Commission Recruitment
Job Title: Political Secretary
|Company||South African High Commission|
- Maintain qualitative communication with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and
- Regional Integration (MOFARI)
- Ensure effective handling of records, information, and accurate filing system of the Political Section
- Manage office information and security administration in the Political Section
- Provide timely secretarial services
- Timely execute administrative tasks for the Political Section
- Record meeting minutes to reflect agreed Section activities and appointments
- Manage daily scheduling of the diary of the Political Section Managers
- Provide effective reception and clearance service of visitors to the Political Section in compliance with Mission’s access control guidelines
- Perform any other assigned duties
- Communication skills
- Computer Skills (applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Applications and Typing)
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling is required PLUS three years of experience in a related field of work
- A tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment (Update)
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- DeRisk Services Recruitment
- Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Recruitment
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) Certified Academic Certificates, 2 passport Photos, and Police Clearance Report.
All applications should be submitted by hand OR posted to the following address:
Mr. NG Sombane
Corporate Services Manager
South African High Commission
P. O. Box TF 298
Trade Fair, LA – Accra
Incomplete and late applications will NOT be considered.
If you have any questions concerning South African High Commission Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.