SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program 2022 Application.
SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program: Kyushu University invites applications from suitably qualified students into the SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program for students.
About SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program
This higher educational opportunity is designed to support all International students who either join an undergraduate, or master, or doctoral degree program in Japan.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
Why at Kyushu University? Kyushu is one of the best universities in Japan; it offers advanced facilities for education and research with w wide range of disciplines. It also provides facilities for developing personality and communication skills.
Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and dedicated to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
- DOST-SEI Scholarship Result
- Troy University International Scholarship
- Concordia University Scholarships
- OFID Fund for International Development Scholarship
- University of Victoria International Undergraduate Scholarships
How to Apply for SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program
1. Before applying to the fund, candidates must have to enrol in an undergraduate, master, or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Satoyo International Scholarship Foundation secretariat secretaria
2. Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
3. Admission Requirements: 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program, an undergraduate degree for a master and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
4. Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese language.
July 31, 2022
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide 150,000 Yen a month for undergraduate studies and 180,000 Yen a month for graduate studies.
If you have any questions concerning SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.