Sandvik Limited Recruitment: Sandvik Limited Recruitment 2022 invites applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Sandvik Limited Recruitment
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the population.
Job Title: Tools Sales Support Representative (TSSR)
Key Responsibilities Include
- Optimize Sales and Profitability of Rock Tools
- Training and coaching of relevant internal and customer personnel on Rock Tools.
- Work closely with Sales, Service, and Training personnel to optimize knowledge across departments including Logistics to ensure effective forecasting of Rock Tools.
- Customer site visit on regular basis with written reports.
- To facilitate customer selection and ordering of Rock Tools.
- To facilitate customer warranty claims and processes.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customer sites.
- Liaise with factories to stay abreast of product development, knowledge transfer back to the factories of market requirements and trends, and support marketing teams as well as aftermarket teams to optimize sales opportunities.
- Effective coaching and training of direct internal and external personnel responsible for growing the Sandvik offering in West Africa.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Open to travel as and when the job demands in consultation with Supervisor.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures, especially the SHEQ Policies.
- Degree Qualified Mining Engineer or a Rich Trade Background in Mechanical discipline or a rich Mining Operational background with minimum (5) years experience in Surface/Underground Mining.
- Experience/Knowledge of Mining drilling equipment and Rock Tools is required.
- Exposure to underground operations will be an advantage.
- The ability to interact with all levels in a Multicultural/diverse organization is required.
- Excellent Sales, Communication, and Presentation skills are required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Ability to drive and Possession of a Valid Ghanaian Drivers’ license, preferably Class B.
- French language skills will be an advantage.
- Wayoe Engineering Recruitment
- Cervus Limited Recruitment
- Dangote Industries Limited Recruitment
- Lively Minds Recruitment
- VisionFund Ghana Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Sandvik Limited Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.