Royal Ann College of Health Recruitment: For Royal Ann College of Health Recruitment 2023, applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Royal Ann College of Health Recruitment
Royal Ann College of Health (RACOH), formerly Royal Ann Health Academy (RAHA) was established on 6th September 2010 with only one program, Healthcare Assistant (HA), which is currently phased out. The HA program was accredited by the National Vocational and Training Institute (NVTI).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
|Company||Royal Ann College of Health|
A private tertiary institution announces a job vacancy of Deputy Registrar for immediate employment.
- Qualification – Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative, Human Resource.
- Working experience – Minimum of three (3) years post-qualification
- Must be computer literate.
- Age: 62 years and below. Relevant to the position
How to apply For Royal Ann College of Health Recruitment
Mode of Application: Personal hand delivery
- Masaada Consultants Recruitment
- Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) Recruitment
- Leasafric Ghana Recruitment
- Canonical Ltd Recruitment
- BetPawa Recruitment
CONTACT: (+233) 020-0597274
LOCATION: Abuakwa Manhyia, Kumasi.
GPS ADDRESS: AH-0837-6717
Royal Ann College of Health
P. O. Box KS 6253
Selection procedure: Competitive interview
If you have any questions concerning Royal Ann College of Health Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.