Table of Contents
Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles: Receptionist jobs is one of the most demand jobs in Los Angeles, US. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how you can start a career in Los angeles as a receptionist.
Are you searching for receptionist jobs in los angeles with no experience, receptionist jobs los angeles, receptionist jobs los angeles county, secretary jobs los angeles, medical receptionist jobs los angeles, hotel receptionist jobs los angeles, dental receptionist jobs los angeles, salon receptionist jobs los angeles, kaiser receptionist jobs los angeles, and veterinary receptionist jobs los angeles? then this artricle is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Receptionist Job Description
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
A Receptionist is a professional who manages the front desk of an organization. They are usually the first point of contact for customers. Receptionists also perform various administrative tasks.
Their duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail to employees, and greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management or sales staff.
|Hiring Organization||Mortgage Capital Partners|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90025|
We are the preferred lender for many realtors, business managers, and CPAs in Los Angeles and throughout the country. We originate Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA-Insured loans with on-site underwriting for all product lines.
Our team of skilled loan officers, each with an average of 20 years of experience, works in a collaborative environment where expertise is shared. Our entire staff from receptionist to funding manager operates as a cohesive unit with your loan consultant in order to provide unsurpassed communication and service.
Responsibilities of Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives.
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges.
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office.
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner.
Skills & Requirements on Jobs Los Angeles
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly.
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks throughout the day.
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with upset customers.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive.
Benefits of Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply for Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” below to start application process.
If you have any questions concerning Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.