Reception Jobs in London City 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Reception Jobs in London City: Because we care, at Bupa, our people are at the center of all we do. We have built workplaces where employees enjoy going to work, feel empowered, and gain from collaborating with smart, capable specialists.
Reception Jobs in London City
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Company Name: Bupa Dental Care
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Part Time
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Address: Soho, London, United Kingdom W1F
- Expected Salary: GBP 10 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Reception Jobs in London City, Here at Bupa, our people are at the heart of everything we do because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Soho is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Receptionist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development, and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Receptionist role and responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Making patients aware of dental services and offers
- Handling payments
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
Your skills and experience
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Previous administration or reception experience
- Personable, positive, and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
Salary and benefits:
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your uniform will be provided
- Jobs in London Zoo
- Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Part Time Jobs Birmingham
- Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Part Time Jobs In Tokyo For Non-Japanese Speakers
- Health Care Assistant Jobs In Hospitals
- Part Time Jobs Liverpool
- Chicago Restaurant Jobs
- Receptionist Jobs Birmingham
- Jobs for College Students with Little or No Experience
Healthier Bodies & Healthier Minds
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multisite gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps, and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to the Bupa Be. My health app, which provides personalized guidance and support on your health & wellbeing with mental health services through SilverCloud Health included
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours.
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counselor about any challenges you face at home or at work – whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It’s open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounted health assessment
Healthier Places & Healthier Culture
- Be you at Bupa, our diversity & inclusion network
- Opportunities to get involved with the Bupa Foundation
- Opportunities to support our charity partner, Dentaid
- Our approach to Mental Health in the workplace
- Reward & Recognition schemes linked to our Bupa Values
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- An additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
- Career breaks for long service
- Health & Safety support network
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Receptionist, with lots of support on offer, great benefits, and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply For Reception Jobs in London City
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Some Common Interview Questions for Receptionists:-
- What about clerical work interests you?
- What are your greatest strengths pertaining to office work?
- What are your greatest weaknesses pertaining to office work?
- Why makes you a qualified receptionist?
- What kind of products or services did your previous employer offer?
- Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment?
- When have you used technology to help you with administrative tasks?
- What strategies do you use to fix your mistakes?
- What would you do if a client showed up 30 minutes late for their appointment?
- How would you stay upbeat on days you need to work long hours?
- What would you do if a fellow receptionist wasn’t following the company’s policies?
- How would you diffuse a tense situation between a colleague and a client?
- What steps would you take to make an important client feel welcomed?
- Are you willing to learn how to use additional administrative software?
If you have any questions concerning Reception Jobs in London City, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.