Queensland Police Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Queensland Police Service Recruitment: The Queensland Police Service career job Application form 2023/2024 is now ongoing and recruiting new members that wish to apply as all the requirements and links provided to the application will be discussed here in this post.
Are you searching for Queensland police service career, Queensland police service recruitment assessment information, Queensland police force recruitment process, Queensland police service recruiting centre, Qld police force recruitment process, How much does a police officer earn in qld, How do you become a police officer in queensland, and Queensland police service Jobs? then this article is for you.
The QPS is currently committed to more than 17,000 recruiting applicants who will turn into officers who reflect the State’s gender, cultural, linguistic, and regional diversity.
Queensland Police Service (QPS)
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) is the principal law enforcement agency responsible for policing the Australian state of Queensland
It fulfills this role throughout the state, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, upholding the law and providing assistance to the community, particularly in times of emergency, disaster, and crisis.
Its mission is to deliver safe and secure communities through collaboration, innovation, and best practice
They are responsible for stopping crime, making the community safer, reducing road trauma, and building relationships with the community.
Pre-Requisite For Queensland Police Service Recruitment
- 18 years of age or older at the time of applying
- Be an Australian citizen or hold permanent residency status, or be a New Zealand citizen holding a special category visa (SCV*) under the Migration Act 1958 (Cth)
- Have successfully completed year 12 (or equivalent senior year), OR have three years full-time employment (or part-time equivalent) since leaving high school
- Hold an open driver’s license or a current provisional driver’s license with a minimum of 12 months of driving experience as the license holder (automatic or manual vehicle)
- Display a high standard of past behavior and conduct, including your traffic and/or criminal history
- Be physically and mentally fit to undertake the duties of a constable.
- Be ready to demonstrate a reasonable degree of aerobic fitness and physical strength;
Prior to making an application to become a police recruit, you must have successfully completed the QPSea.
In 2022, the QPSea will generally be available at each of these locations in January, February, March, April, May, July, September, October and November.
If you meet all pre-application requirements and understand the QPS recruiting process, you will need to complete the QPSea.
The QPSea assesses the following areas:
- Reasoning Ability
- Writing Ability; and
- Digital Literacy
Once you have successfully completed this assessment, you may be invited to complete your online QPS police recruit application.
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
Recruitment Process Into The Queensland Police Service (QPS) 2023/2024
- If you have all met all the requirements you can therefore apply to QPS now
- Firstly make sure to have successful completion of Queensland Police Service entrance assessments (QPSea)
- After which there will be an invitation to submit online application by applicants
- Applicants will be challenged on physical assessment – QPS Recruit Entry Fitness Assessment
- There will also be a psychological assessment which will be written and face-to-face
- If you successfully complete QPSea testing, you will receive an email invitation from QPS Recruiting to complete your online application to become a Queensland Police Service Recruit.
- After this, you will be invited for a panel Interview
- There also will be medical Testing after progressing through these stages.
- Also, integrity, background, and Referee Checks will be conducted
After you have made sure that you are eligible to be considered for the recruitment you can go to the official site which is https://www.police.qld.gov.au/units/police-recruiting
Note: If you are not an Australian citizen or not living in Australia and you wish to apply for this make sure to please refer to www.border.gov.au for further information about migration to Australia.
Precautions To Take While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, so take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position
- Know that some stages of the recruit selection and assessment process require payment for services, such as the QPSea, your pre-employment medical assessment, or if the information is required from overseas authorities.
- These costs must be met by the applicant, as the QPS is under no obligation to accept responsibility for any expenses incurred.
Salary /Benefits Of Queensland Police Service
- Constable receives $64,921 – $81,067
- Senior Constable: $81,067 – $99,160
- There is a 6 weeks recreation leave per year
- A 13 week-long service leave after 10 years of service
- 114 hours of sick leave per year (additional sick leave may be available)
- Get access to paid parental and maternity leave
- There is additional travel allowances and financial incentives for officers working in remote areas
- Overtime paid for work beyond rostered hours
- A 38-hour working week, that’s 9 days off in every 28-day roster
If you have any questions concerning Queensland Police Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.