Petrofac Recruitment: For Petrofac Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Petrofac Limited is an international energy services company that designs, builds, manages, and maintains oil, gas, refining, petrochemicals, and renewable energy infrastructure. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards, and Procedures.
- PTW System Production.
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance.
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters, and raising work orders in the Production management system.
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures, and specifications.
Vendor Production Management:
- Ensure that Production contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarization of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing planning, engaging, and management of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS.
- SVQ3 – Operating Plant and Systems – Production.
- Significant experience offshore in the oil and gas or relevant industry.
- Management systems experience.
- Production/Process Operations experience.
- Rotating Equipment Experience.
- Authorized Mechanical isolating authority.
- FPSO experience.
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained.
- Epiroc Recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Recruitment
- Last Mile Health – LMH Recruitment
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment
- PwC Ghana Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Petrofac Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.