Part Time Work Option in United Kingdom (UK) for International Students.
Are you searching for Part-time jobs salary in uk for international students, Highest paying part-time jobs for students in uk, Part-time job in uk for students, Highest paying part-time jobs in uk, Part-time salary in uk for students, Part-time jobs for master’s students in uk, Best part-time jobs for international students in uk, and UK part time job salary per month? then this article is for you, we are going to discuss everything you need to know about Part-time Job in UK for international and domestic student.
Part Time Work Option in UK for International Students: As an international student you need a part time job. Recently UK relaxed post-study work visa (graduate route visa) rules for international students. This will allow international as well as Indian students to stay in the UK for work after finishing their studies.
There are certain rules regarding part-time work in the UK for international students who went on a student visa. In case any international student doesn’t comply with the rules laid down by the UKBA, they risk facing deportation. Candidates can work on-campus or off-campus whatever opportunities they get. Following are the restrictions on working part-time while on UK student visa (Tier 4):
- Maximum of 20 hours per week of paid/unpaid work for those studying at degree level or more
- Maximum of 10 hours per week of paid/unpaid work during course term for language center students
- The Student visa must be valid and issued for a full-time course
- Full-time work is allowed during vacations
- Students pursuing part-time courses are not allowed to work in the UK by authorities
- You can’t work full time until you have received a work permit (Tier 2)
- Self-employment is not permitted, like any freelance or consultancy work
Part Time Work Option in United Kingdom for International Students
Before taking any part-time job, work placement, internship, unpaid, or volunteer work check that your tier 4 (general) visa status allows you to work in the UK. Working for too many hours can make you feel tired and stressed, which will directly affect your studies. That’s why many universities and colleges recommend international students work for a maximum of 15 hours per week.
The reasoning behind this is maintaining a study-life balance. You need to think about how a job will affect your daily life, and seek help from your tutor or international student support officer if you have any concerns.
- Popular Job Sectors in Germany
- Popular Job Sectors in New Zealand (NZ)
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Popular Job Sectors in United State of America (U.S.A)
Best jobs for students studying in the UK
Finding a part-time job that pays as well is not so easy, so, here is a list of high paying jobs that pay more than the regular part-time work to students.
|Jobs||Pay per hour (Approx.)|
If you have any questions concerning Part Time Work Option in UK for International Students, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.