Table of Contents
Part Time Weekend Jobs Los Angeles 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Part Time Weekend Jobs Los Angeles: There are massive demand for part-time and weekend workforce in Los Angeles, so you should take the opportunity to apply for an entry-level job at any company that employs Unskilled Part Time Weekend Jobs in Los Angeles for Foreigners.
Are you searching for part time weekend jobs los angeles near me, part time jobs los angeles, part time jobs los angeles no experience, part time jobs los angeles remote, part time jobs los angeles craigslist, part time jobs los angeles county, full time jobs los angeles, part time evening jobs los angeles, part time rn jobs los angeles, and part time security jobs los angeles? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Unskilled Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Part Time Weekend Jobs in Los Angeles Description
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide help.
Information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. Cashiers scan items.
Ensure that prices are quantities are correct and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds.
|Hiring Organization||The Parking Spot|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 9 To USD 13 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90045|
The Parking Spot is an off-airport parking company based in Chicago, Illinois. Founded by Martin Nesbitt with initial backing from Penny Pritzker, The Parking Spot was sold in for $Million to Lake Forest-based private equity group Green Courte Partners LLC.
According to The Parking Spot’s website, the company has locations at airports. In August, The Parking Spot announced a preferred partnership with SpotHero.The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car.
We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. Founded in, The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company in the United States with locations at airports.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing, and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
How to Apply for Part Time Weekend Jobs in Los Angeles
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Part Time Weekend Jobs Los Angeles, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.