Table of Contents
Part Time Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
Part Time Jobs In Saudi Arabia: Part-Time Jobs in Saudi Arabia are excellent means to make money for students, families, and other individuals who want to combine one or two things. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how to start career in Saudi Arabia.
Are you searching for part time jobs in saudi arabia near me, part time jobs in saudi arabia jeddah, part time jobs in saudi arabia riyadh, part time jobs in saudi arabia dammam, online part time jobs in saudi arabia, part time jobs in hail saudi arabia, part time autocad jobs in saudi arabia, part time jobs in jubail saudi arabia, part time jobs in madinah saudi arabia, and part time jobs in tabuk saudi arabia? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Saudi Arabia has great employment opportunities for job seekers, whether foreigners or citizens, and also with low to no personal income tax as well.
Now explore all the part-time jobs in Saudi Arabia that offers excellent career opportunities and unique salary packages to the employees in this country.
Types Of Part-Time Jobs
- Tour Guide
- Mail Carrier
Some rules govern part-time jobs in Saudi Arabia, and they will all be highlighted below;
- only Saudi Arabians are allowed to take up part-time jobs at different times
- Not that foreigners cannot take these types of jobs, but once you are given a job by the hiring company that sponsors your visa over there, you must not take up any job outside the job, or else there will be a breach of contract, and your visa can be terminated.
- To work as a part-time employee, you can only work for a maximum of 95 hours a month and do not exceed that.
- The salaries of part-time employees are calculated per hour but paid at the end of a month.
List of Available Part-Time Jobs In Saudi Arabia
With over 10,000 partners operating in more than 80 cities in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, HungerStation is the platform to order what you want while enjoying an easy and fast ordering experience.
With HungerStation, you can order from your favorite restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, and more! And choose to pay online or cash on delivery, all from the comfort of your home!
Job Offer – Delivery Riders
They are hiring people for Hunger station food delivery jobs From All over Saudi Arabia.
Employment Type – Part-time/Full time both available
Requirement -: Iqama and driving license
You will get to deliver food within the city you live in or another location based on your choice, for there are over one hundred fifteen locations which they deliver food.
How to Apply for Part Time Jobs In Saudi Arabia
Kindly click on “APPLY NOW: below to start your career application:
Join them and earn more than 350 SAR daily weekly bonus; more registration is free now.
The Salary Of Part-time Employees In Saudi Arabia
A person working as a Delivery Driver in Saudi Arabia typically earns around 4,490 SAR per month.
Salaries range from 2,110 SAR (lowest) to 7,090 SAR (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
If you have any questions concerning Part Time Jobs In Saudi Arabia, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.