Online Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Online Jobs In Japan For Foreigners: In Japan, there are thousands of positions Online jobs in Japan for foreigners, if you have the skills employers are looking for and the necessary qualifications, finding an online job in Japan would be easy.
Are you searching for what kind of jobs in japan for foreigners, online jobs in japan for foreigners 2022, online jobs in japan for foreigners, part time jobs in japan for foreigners, part time jobs in tokyo japan for foreigners, part time jobs in japan for foreign students, what kind of jobs can foreigners get in japan, can foreigners get a job in japan, how can foreigners work in japan, and online jobs in japan for foreigners near me?
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Japan Online Jobs Description
An online job is any job where you can work from home or a remote location rather than reporting to a set location daily.
Online jobs are becoming increasingly readily available as technology and internet connections continue to improve.
Many people work online in various fields such as customer service, writing, billing, computer programing, and education.
Online jobs in Japan allow workers to work outside a company’s office, usually at home or globally. Because of this setup, remote workers usually communicate with their team via the Internet.
Top Online Jobs In Japan For Foreigners To Consider
- Virtual Children’s Tutoring with CareFinder
- Online English Teacher: Teaching Adults
- Online English Teacher: Teaching Children
- Freelancing: Graphic design/Digital marketing/Programming/Video & Animation Jobs
- Translator (Japanese)
- Stock Photography
- Freelance Writer
- Online Tour Guide
- Online Marketplace
- Online Surveys
- Virtual Assistant
List of Available Online Jobs In Japan
Several online jobs come in the place of remote jobs for foreigners to consider and apply and they include;
1. Backend Web Application Developer [Remote work available]
English Speaker – Business Level
Japanese – Minimal at Native Level
- Design and implement backend systems used by the internal operations teams, customers, and supply partners.
- Technology selection and verification of middleware, frameworks, etc.
- Architecture design of the entire backend system
- System improvement based on various qualitative and quantitative research (user survey, log analysis, inquiry analysis, etc.)
- Algorithm, interface design with front end
- Empathy for releasing the potential of the manufacturing industry
- Experience in backend development of Web applications (statically typed language is a plus)
- Basic knowledge about data structures and algorithms
- Experience using relational databases
- Experience in two or more programming languages (including front end)
- Development experience using public clouds such as AWS and GCP
- Team development skills using Git / GitHub
2. English teacher
- The work is primarily remote. Trips to the office may be required.
- Employees work on a shift system, five days a week, 9 hours a day (with a 1-hour break).
- There are shifts seven days a week, starting as early as 8 A.M. and ending as late as 11 P.M.
- Monthly salary of more than (¥250,000)
- Allowance for remote work (¥5,000)
This job involves:
- Appearing in educational English learning videos as a speaker
- Conducting classes as an English teacher
- Developing original English learning content
3. Japanese to English Translator/Editor
A Company in Japan is looking for a native English speaker who enjoys Japanese (and non) anime, manga, and games and likes to keep themselves updated on the latest trends.
- Proofreading localization of Japanese websites, social media, and smartphone apps
- Copywriting for different IT-related products
- Researching similar services UI in order to be able to explain your localization choices to the client
- Discussing localization with the client (mainly over written text)
- Proofreading manga translations (both before and after typesetting)
- Writing original short articles based on anime/gaming trends
- Writing captions for social media promotion of anime-related goods
- Have at least two years of experience in localizing JA-EN
- Have a deep interest in the anime/otaku culture
- Be a native English speaker with an understanding of Japanese and Western culture’s cultural/language differences.
- Be able to translate and edit text applying existing guidelines and develop updates for them.
- Have an interest in social media platforms and their communities (Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, DeviantArt, etc.)
- Can compare various similar web services and spot what each pro and cons are
4. [$1000 Sign-on Bonus] Japanese Video Game Support
Join 5CA and help them continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and help sort out gameplay issues
- You can write excellent Japanese (JLPT N1, but no certification is required).
- You can write excellent English (again, no certification is required)
- You are available to work full-time and available to work at least one day during the weekend.
- You have incredible gaming knowledge, and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
5. AWS Developer
You will be in charge of AWS-related development based on each experience, as you can work remotely. Requirements
- AWS Associate qualification holder or person with appropriate work experience
- Performance-conscious development experience in services with a large number of active users
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Subversion
- High school graduate or above
Take note to apply for any of these online and remote jobs in Japan as a foreigner, ensure to know little Japanese, and you can also be in great excitement for all those mentioned above (except no.3) come with Visa Sponsorships.
Average Salary Of Online Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
The average salary for an Online job for a Foreigner in Japan is around 1500 yen per hour.
If you have any questions concerning Online Jobs In Japan For Foreigners, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.