Table of Contents
Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East: All the countries in the Middle East have oil-producing companies to bring about the vast growth in their various countries. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how to start a career in Oil And Gas Jobs.
Are you searching for oil and gas jobs in middle east near me, oil and gas jobs in middle east, oil and gas jobs in middle east 2022, oil and gas jobs near me, oil and gas jobs in middle east offshore, oil and gas companies in middle east, oil and gas companies in middle east countries, oil and gas rotation jobs in middle east, oil and gas operator jobs in middle east, and oil and gas chemist jobs in middle east? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
There are various oil and gas jobs in the Middle East in which companies are looking for experienced, degreed professionals interested in contributing to a world-class operation.
When employed in this sector, you can enjoy the expatriate lifestyle and rewarding opportunities for engineers, geoscientists, drillers, educators, and more.
Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East Description
The Middle East is thought to have more than two-thirds of the world’s petroleum reserves. Much of the petroleum lies within a few large fields, so most countries in the region have relatively modest quantities.
Please note that there are 14 countries in the Middle East: Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the Middle East, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Yemen.
Several oil and gas companies seek to employ experienced people, read below to get a full range of information at your fingertips.
Major/Top Lists Of Oil & Gas Companies In The Middle East
- Saudi Aramco
- Qatar Petroleum
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Iraq National Oil Company (INOC) – founded in 1966
- National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) – founded in 1948
- National Oil Corporation, Libya (NOC)
- BiS Valves Ltd
- Oman Oil Company( (OOC)
- Dragon Oil
- Zenocean Ltd
- Premier Oilfield Rentals Ltd
List of Available Oil And Gas Jobs In the Middle East
Experienced professionals seek careers with various Middle East oil and Gas Companies. With positions in engineering, geosciences, drilling, education, and more, they are always looking for top talent to join their team.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. They are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
Saudi Aramco is embarking on a program to develop its world-class Unconventional Resources and is seeking experienced professionals to join our Unconventional Multidisciplinary Team.
Job Title – Drilling Engineer
Company – Aramco
Location – Saudi Arabia
Unconventional Exploration requires Unconventional Drilling Engineers with experience in drilling and completing shale and or tight gas reservoirs and of primary interest experiences in maintaining shale integrity while drilling and setting up construction of the well for effective stimulation.
Your primary role will be to perform Drilling Engineering functions that require advanced knowledge to provide sound drilling technical support to drilling operations, drilling equipment, projects, and drilling technical services.
You will be required to perform and demonstrate the following:
- Determine sound drilling engineering methods and procedures to be used on assigned drilling problems.
- This expertise will help to deliver the Unconventional Resources program objectives successfully.
- Perform and complete assignments and studies in areas assuring conformance to overall objectives of all phases of drilling operations, including drilling penetration rate optimization, new drilling technology, and development studies.
- Analyze data and performance of new or existing techniques to determine the need for or benefit from studies, recommendations, and/or facility modifications concerning unit costs and operating efficiency consistent with established safety and operating requirements.
- Manage and prepare studies and reports on drilling subjects, provide recommendations, alternative proposals, preliminary design and program outlines with statistical cost data, economic analyses, backup data, and charts, or assist in presenting studies and proposals to management, technical, and operating groups.
- Initiate detailed work outlines and perform or delegate work for the final development of technical proposals and studies of proposed projects.
- Coordinate and resolve any problems in assigned areas with personnel throughout Saudi Aramco and with outside organizations to ensure that conclusions and recommendations conform to and are consistent with overall Company objectives and requirements.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- You will have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Drilling, Unconventional Engineering, and operations.
Benefits Of The Job
- Attractive Salary – Salary packages can include expatriate premiums, supplemental benefits plans, and additional monthly payments to help defray cost-of-living expenses in Saudi Arabia.
- Expatriates receive either a company-funded retirement plan, a company-matched savings plan with a range of insurance options, or an annual cash payment of 17 to 19 percent of the annual base salary.
- The company has prioritized educating the children of their employees
- They give expatriate employees 38 days of vacation leave per year, plus travel days. In addition to annual vacation days, employees also receive 9 to 11 paid company holidays each year.
- There is access to healthcare.
How To Apply for Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills and ensure you are eligible before applying.
- To apply, refer to the link below.
- You will be directed to the official career website for this particular job
- Log in if you have an account or create one
- Afterwhich the application form will be made available for you to fill
If you have any questions concerning Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.