NSW Government Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now
NSW Government Jobs: New South Wales Government Jobs are great opportunities to empower yourself and develop your career and abilities. we will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how to apply for the jobs below.
Are you searching for nsw government jobs near me, nsw government jobs newcastle, nsw government jobs queanbeyan, nsw government jobs wollongong, nsw government jobs coffs harbour, nsw government jobs superannuation rate, nsw government jobs parramatta, nsw government jobs central coast, nsw government jobs login, and nsw government jobs orange nsw? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
NSW has a world-class public service focused on improving outcomes for citizens. The NSW public sector is made up of different agencies, organizations, and people working together to develop policy and deliver important services across our cities and regions.
Services include health, education, housing, transport, justice, infrastructure, and much more.
Working in the NSW public sector gives you a lot of opportunities to contribute to the NSW community and offers flexibility in the way you work.
Hence, no matter your skills or background, when you work in the NSW public sector, you make a real difference in shaping the future of NSW.
Requirements Needed For NSW Job Application
They will ask you if you meet the requirement stated for the job you are applying for; hence this is something you must have before you can progress.
The general requirement at times is if you hold a qualification as stated for the job and if you hold a driver’s license, especially when you wish to apply in any sector pertaining to driving.
The main types of assessments you will be asked to do may include interviews, psychological assessments, work samples, and skills tests.
These are required of you as well – criminal history checks, employment history checks, qualification checks, and confirming your right to work in Australia.
List of Available Jobs In NSW Government Jobs
There are thousands of different jobs within the NSW, from teachers to park rangers and research scientists. All interested candidates are expected to bring their individual skills, knowledge, and background to leading and innovative workplaces so as to help contribute to making NSW a better place to live and work. Here are some of the available jobs
1. NSW Police Force
You should be a Cop if you have an interest and be a part of this organization driving innovative solutions to connectivity challenges and delivering critical communications to improve the safety of Citizens across NSW.
There are different numbers of exciting roles and opportunities for interested candidates to apply for, such as
- Police Area Command (join the local police in the community)
- Specialist roles (Join either the Dog unit, Bicycle unit, detectives, Forensic Evidence & Technical Services Command (FETSC), Highway Patrol, Marine Area Command, Mounted Police Unit, Police Transport Command, Public Order Riot Squad, Rescue and Bomb Disposal Unit, and Tactical Operations Unit.
2. Bus Drivers
If you don’t have your driving license with you and wish to work as a bus driver within NSW Government, then go for it now! Get behind the wheels of a career guaranteed to take you places, and now NSW is hiring full-time, part-time, and casual roles to fill up different positions within the NSW Government.
3. NSW Ambulance
A career with NSW Ambulance allows you to save lives and make a real difference every day.
Whether you want to work on the front line as a Paramedic treating community members or work behind the scenes in one of their Control Centres.
NSW Ambulances can offer you a rewarding, challenging, and fulfilling career. The latest jobs within them are
- EOI – Qualified Paramedic – External Casual – Regional
- EOI – Qualified Paramedic – External Casual – Metropolitan
- Communications Assistant – Western Control Centre (Dubbo)
- Control Centre Officer (Dubbo)
4. Aboriginal Affairs
Aboriginal Affairs works with Aboriginal communities to promote social, economic, and cultural well-being.
There are several opportunities within this category that you can get involved in, and some of the vacancies are outlined below
- Senior Communications and Engagement Officer
- Senior Project Officer, Healing
- Senior Policy Officer
5. Other Vacancies
There are over three thousand vacancies for everyone to apply for and more categories like the health service, accounting and financial, ambulance services, animal care, aviation, childcare, clinical operations, economists, engineering, governance, fitness, horticulture, legal and justice, traffic control, nursing services and so many more.
How To Apply for NSW Government Jobs
- Search for a job at the application link given below when directed to the official website for NSW.
- You can use the search box, which is divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Salaries Of NSW Government Workers
The average salary for New South Wales Government employees in Australia is AU$77,758 per year.
Customer Success Support Officer – job post:
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
$85,103 – $93,616 a year – Full-time
If you have any questions concerning NSW Government Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.