NokNok Ghana Recruitment: NokNok Ghana Recruitment 2023 applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
NokNok Ghana Recruitment
Nok Nok is the trusted leader in passwordless consumer authentication for the world’s largest organizations. Delivering the most innovative authentication solutions in the market today, Nok Nok empowers global organizations to improve the user experience to access digital services while meeting the most advanced privacy and regulatory requirements. The Nok Nok™ S3 Authentication Suite integrates into existing security environments to deliver a proven, cost-effective, future-proof, and standards-based passwordless consumer authentication solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Controller / Store Manager
|Position||Warehouse Controller / Store Manager|
- Handles the physical and system reception of goods by vendors,
- Prepares the returned goods from warehouse to distributor
- Operates and audits the daily reconciliation, ensuring no differences in collection and/or cash
- Controls the picking, confirmation, assignment, and delivery steps of the clients’ orders
- Monitors the expiry date of all products
- Manages the returned products from clients to add them to the warehouse inventory
- Organizes the tasks and schedules of the pickers, dispatchers and drivers, and fleet
- Controls proper organization/zoning/planogram of products in the warehouse as per the set guidelines
- Unilever Ghana Recruitment
- GBfoods Africa Recruitment
- Dangote Industries Limited Recruitment
- Lively Minds Recruitment
- VisionFund Ghana Recruitment
- Performs stock takes
- Reports all damaged returnable and non-returnable products with reason and action – and transfers to quarantine and returns based on terms
- Coordinates with the demand planning department on the stock replenishment and delivery schedule of the vendors
- Maintains an optimized warehouse space and cost
- Contributes and ensures that all automation procedures are regularly followed and raises the issue when they are not
- Adapts to all systems built to manage the operation
- Submits all warehousing reports
- Abides by the safety and quality standards set for the warehouse and all the warehouse methodologies set as processes
- Participates in and manages the recruitment and backup planning of warehouse staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning NokNok Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.