Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment: The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy 2023 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Recruitment for the Nigerian Navy 2023 is now underway. You may discover more facts on the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, prerequisites, qualifications, application procedures, and other pertinent information that will assist you in submitting a successful application. To apply for job openings in the Nigerian Navy, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Recruitment Requirements
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb 2022
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
- Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by October 2022
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
Recruitment for the Nigerian Navy has started. Only those with a professional background in law or other relevant fields who have received certification from practicing law are eligible for the recruitment process.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
The application procedure is relatively simple. To apply for a position with the Nigerian Navy, take the following actions:
- Navigate to the official website at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Pay close attention to the job description and prerequisites.
- Select “Apply Now”
- Give all pertinent information
- Send your resume in (submission of application online is free)
Candidates that are chosen will be contacted by email.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Navy Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.