Table of Contents
Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2023-2024 Application Form Portal www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment: The 2023 Nigeria Customs Recruitment process has started. This article will discuss how to apply for the NCS Recruitment 2023, go to the Customs Recruitment Portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. You may see the qualifications and prerequisites for applying to the Nigeria Customs Service here.
The NCS recruiting form for 2023 is now available online. We will discuss everything you need to know about the Nigerian Customs application process on this website, as well as other important information regarding the Recruitment process, via the NCS recruitment portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
The Nigeria customs recruitment form 2023 is free of charge. Anyone who is interested in applying for NCS job recruitment should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng or www.customs.zohorecruit.com. Currently, the portal is closed for new application.
Once Nigeria customs recruitment portal 2023 is open, we will inform you. NCS recruitment applicants normally undergo screening once the first stage of the recruitment has been concluded. See more details below.
Information we have right now is that NCS recruitment form 2023 is out. If you have been waiting for the opportunity to apply for a job in the Nigerian customs service, this is your chance.
Is Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
We hereby inform everyone that the Nigerian Customs.gov.ng website is currently accepting applications for the NCS recruiting portal for the year 2023. The Nigerian Customs welcomes competent people who are eager to advance their careers at the organization to apply.
We will lead you through every step of the application process, including instructions on how to complete the Nigerian Customs application form accurately and without any issues.
Recruitment Portal for Nigerian Customs 2023
Interested parties may now apply through the Nigerian Customs recruitment portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, which is open now. The official recruitment webpage is where you can find the Nigerian Customs application.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
The following are the basic requirements every applicants must meet to apply for the customs recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants that have met these requirements should proceed and fill the form on the portal. See the procedures in the next section.
Vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal and How to Sign Up
For your information, the portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for the recruitment.
Please take note, make sure every credential that is required of you is properly scanned and uploaded. Read every instructions clearly stated on the portal.
Multiple submission will be not be accepted hence, make sure you cross check every information you key into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of January. More information will communicated to you on the deadline.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2023
To apply, take the following actions:
- Visit the official recruitment website of the Nigeria Customs Service at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Find Careers
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Enter your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Select “Submit”
Once your registration is successful, print it out.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
If you have any questions concerning Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.