Table of Contents
NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs No Experience 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs No Experience: The National Health Service (NHS), healthcare assistant jobs with no experience is needed, this article will provide all necessary requirements and how to apply for career in NHS Healthcare assistant.
Are you searching for nhs healthcare assistant career no experience, nhs healthcare assistant jobs no experience london, nhs healthcare assistant jobs no experience manchester, how do i become a healthcare assistant with no experience, nhs jobs no experience near me, nhs jobs that don t require experience, and nhs healthcare assistant jobs no experience? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
The National Health Service (NHS) is the umbrella term for the publicly funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom (UK).
Not all NHS healthcare assistant jobs require experience, but still, make sure you have at least knowledge or have been involved in a related apprenticeship in the healthcare sector before you apply.
List of Available NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs With Minimum Requirement (Experience)
1. Healthcare Assistant – Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts
Ward C54 is looking for dynamic healthcare assistants to join their team.
Although past experience in Health Care is beneficial, prior experience in care is not necessary. They support you through a healthcare assistant induction and complete the National Care Certificate.
Acute Medicine has a dedicated Clinical Trainer to support you through the training.
They are looking forward to meeting candidates with high levels of care and compassion who demonstrate the values of team NUH.
They are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Healthcare Assistants and will welcome any forward-thinking, caring individual who is committed to providing a high standard of safe, quality patient care.
If successful at shortlisting, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview where you will be asked to complete a numeracy and literacy test prior to the interview.
You must display excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with members of the public and the hospital’s multidisciplinary team.
You will be delivering hands-on patient care within the unit and providing care in conjunction with the registered nurse.
The role is to cover 24 hours/7 days a week/12 hour shifts day and night
2. Healthcare Assistant – The Gainsborough Practice
They are looking for a part-time Healthcare Assistant, NVQ level 3 qualified, to join and assist their clinical team for 25 hours per week, 1:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday and Friday and 8:30 am -1:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Clinical responsibilities of the healthcare assistant will include new patient health checks, blood pressure monitoring, ECGs, Urinalysis, removal of sutures and clips, health promotion, NHS health checks, phlebotomy, administration of flu vaccines, and vitamin B12 injections, and assistance with minor surgery. Support and training will be available.
- GCSE grades A to C in English and Maths
- Experience within a health care setting
3. Healthcare Assistant – Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
They are looking to recruit motivated, caring, and compassionate individuals for the Healthcare Assistant (HCA) role to assist qualified nursing staff with direct and indirect patient care within clearly defined limits and attainment of defined competence.
Applicants must be motivated and passionate about high-quality patient care, have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience in a similar setting would be beneficial, or at least a minimum of 12 months of experience of working in a health care setting
It is essential that the candidate is confident, resilient, and has a caring nature.
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Unskilled Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
- Chef Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
- Nanny Jobs In UK Application Form Portal
- English Speaking Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
4. Healthcare Assistant – West Cambs Federation
- Identify patients in greatest need using risk stratification tools, clinical systems, and collaborating with practices.
- The post holder will provide high-quality care to patients under the guidance of a Registered Practitioner in a caring, compassionate, and sensitive manner.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care effectively and efficiently.
Experience: of dealing with the public/patients Involvement in using protocols and clinical guidelines. Self-starter, able to work on own initiative, following set procedures and protocols. Use of clinical system software, e.g., SystmOne and Microsoft Office software/Risk Stratification Tools
Appropriate training will be given to the right candidates.
They encourage working mums to apply by accommodating flexible working patterns within school hours and term times.
- A valid driving license and use of a car are needed for the role.
- This role requires the post-holder to be up to date with their Covid vaccinations.
- Hours: between 25 and 37.5 per week
- Pay: between £11.22 and £11.54 per hour
- The closing date is 01 June 2022
5. Healthcare Assistants at St Augustine’s
St Augustine’s seeks healthcare assistants, and for this rewarding position, you will need to be caring, compassionate, and dedicated to helping others.
As a care assistant, you will help residents with various aspects of their daily life like companionship, personal care, mealtimes, social activities, and mobility.
Above all, you will be helping residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in a surrounding of respect, trust, and joy.
Previous care experience is desirable but not essential as you will have an opportunity to grow and develop, learning new skills with ongoing training.
Moreover, you must have received both of your covid vaccinations.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply For NHS Healthcare Jobs with no experience
- Go to https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/search_vacancy?action=page&page=2
- choose from a wide variety of jobs and modify the search as needed,
- go through person specifications and job description and adjust application as necessary
- Have direct communication and contact with HR and Trust recruitment
- To generally apply for these jobs, you must create an account if you don’t have one.
Salary Of NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs No Experience
The average NHS healthcare assistant salary in the United Kingdom is £24,224 per year or £12.42 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £20,833 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £29,500 per year.
The application website gives crucial information related to the NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs No Experience 2022/2023 for candidates to start applying now.
If you have any questions concerning NHS Healthcare Assistant Jobs No Experience, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.