Nestlé Ghana Recruitment Update: Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2022 | The Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé Ghana Recruitment Update
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well-known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC, and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution Centre, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cocoa Plan Manager
A day in a Life……
- Oversight of Nestlé Cocoa Plan implementation in Ghana
- Monitoring progress with projects covering over 15,000 cocoa farmers
- Overseeing our Child Labor Monitoring and Remediation System (CLMRS)
- Driving the Nestlé Action plan for Cocoa and Forests Initiative in Ghana
- Agronomic support to suppliers and lead farmers
- Acting on a gender study to be implemented in 2023
- Suggesting improvement and innovation in all NCP areas
- Potential occasional travel to Nigeria to support the kick-off of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan in Nigeria
What Will Make You Successful?
- Experience in cocoa production and child labor prevention
- 5 to 10 years experience in Agricultural work, Monitoring & Evaluation activities, and social issues management such as child labor.
- Excellent knowledge of tropical crops specifically Cocoa
- Field experience in agricultural project management.
- MS Office program
- Good knowledge of sourcing agricultural raw materials
- Project management skills, including the use of relevant tools and instruments
- Leadership without direct reports.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with proven work experience in Agriculture or a relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree in Agriculture or a relevant field is an added advantage.
- South African High Commission Recruitment
- Agona Rural Bank Limited Recruitment
- Trivitron Healthcare Africa Recruitment
- Sterling International School Recruitment
- Webhelp Ghana recruitment
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- Experienced Agronomist with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience in agriculture or related area.
- Working experience with smallholder cocoa farmers in rural communities and corresponding cocoa value chain stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Nestlé Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.