Nathan Associates Recruitment: Nathan Associates Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates.
Nathan Associates Recruitment
Job Title: Driver
The Feed the Future Ghana Trade and Investment (GTI) Activity was initiated on December 1, 2021, and will run for 5 years. The activity will work closely with public and private sector stakeholders to improve the enabling environment for Ghana’s economic growth by
(1) facilitating growth in export-oriented trade;
(2) improving and developing product standards;
(3) catalyzing investments in private enterprises related to high-value commercial crops;
(4) promoting job creation, particularly among women and youth;
(5) promoting economic diversification; and
(6) increasing foreign exchange revenues from high-value export crops. GTI will facilitate investing in firms that trade goods across borders, spur innovation, and build the capacity of the entire trade sector.
The Driver will report to the Administrative and Operations Specialist and work closely with the administration team. The Driver will be responsible for transporting staff and providing other support to the project. This is a full-time position.
Location and Reporting:
The Driver will be based in Accra, Ghana, and report to the Administration and Operations Specialist
- Maintain project vehicle in a clean and serviceable condition and perform minor maintenance of a preventative nature.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle by locking all doors, and windows and parking the vehicle at secured places.
- Provide timely reports on faults detected on project vehicles to Supervisor to ensure that they are adequately addressed.
- Provide inputs to the preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports, etc. Arranges for the vehicle to be inspected and repaired at the officially designated workshop.
- Drive staff, consultants, and visitors to official meetings within the city and surrounding area in accordance administration schedule.
- Responsible for the acquisition /renewal of all relevant documentation (Insurance, Roadworthy) for all project vehicles as per statutory regulations in a timely manner.
- Prepare transport schedules to ensure cost-effectiveness of fuel consumption and efficiency of vehicle usage for office errands/activities.
- Adhere to all road and transport rules, laws legislation, and best practices and take corrective action where necessary.
- Compile and keep records of all licensing requirements /documents for project vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicle logbooks are accurately completed and reviewed.
- Ensure vehicle condition meets or exceeds required safety standards.
- Ensure that vehicle is used for official purposes.
- Carefully adhering to all traffic and driving regulations and laws.
- Ensure that vehicle is in good working condition before making any field trip.
- Ensure vehicles have parking tickets/coupons.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
- Hubtel Limited Ghana Recruitment
- Ericsson Ghana Recruitment
- Jhpiego Ghana Recruitment
- Marriott International Recruitment
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanics
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Good team player.
- Good and extensive knowledge of the road networks in Ghana.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded projects preferred.
- Experienced in long-distance travel.
- Safety Conscious
- Five (5) years or more of commercial driving experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Completion of the driver training course(s) preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Nathan Associates Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.