NASA High School Internship 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
NASA High School Internship: Do you want to intern at NASA while still in high school? Here is your chance, and I will provide you instructions on how to apply for a NASA High School Internship.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the US federal government responsible for the civil space program, aeronautics research, and space research.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration Agency has existed since October 1, 1958, Making it one of the oldest agencies in the United States.
NASA is a very great agency the reports show that, through all NASA activities, the agency generated more than $64.3 billion in total economic output during the fiscal year 2019, supported more than 312,000 jobs nationwide, and generated an estimated $7 billion in federal, state, and local taxes throughout the United States.
NASA strengthens the U.S. economy by engaging the largest U.S. manufacturing industries, advancing emerging technologies, and contributing to achieving national science and technology priorities.
NASA High School Internship Program
NASA has become a leading developer of technology as it has sought to make trips to space easier, safer, and longer. And much of that technology is also being used here on Earth.
Other ways in which NASA has had a great impact on society are;
1. Forecasting global crop production with an algorithm.
2. Tracking hurricanes with laser accuracy.
3. Cleaning up an environmental hazard.
4. Giving farmers a bird’s eye view.
The basic reason why NASA is successful at what it does is that they understand the importance of taking care of its own. The research organization is so efficient that it has an extremely low turnover rate of 4 percent and is reputed as the best Federal Agency employer.
NASA internships leverage NASA’s unique missions and programs to enhance and increase the capability, diversity, and size of the nation’s future STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) workforce.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Internships are available at all levels of education, from high school to graduation. Internships allow students to participate in research or other experiential learning under the guidance of a mentor at a NASA installation.
Even though there are many opportunities to apply, getting a job at NASA is still challenging. To get hired by NASA, you must have high academic qualifications and diverse experiences. NASA employs more than just astronauts.
You have to be a U.S. citizen. Be at least 16 years of age. Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis. Be pursuing a degree or certificate.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis.
- Be pursuing a degree or certificate.
- Currently have and maintain a 2.9-grade point average.
- Be able to complete at least 640 hours of work before completing your degree/certificate requirements.
The total pay for an Intern at NASA is $33 per hour.
How To Apply For NASA High School Internship.
The list below shows the steps in applying for NASA High School Internship.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
If you have any questions concerning NASA High School Internship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.