NAPLAN Marking Jobs 2022-2023 Application Form Portal – Latest Updates.
NAPLAN Marking Jobs: The NAPLAN Marking team seeks applications from registered and retired teachers for the 2022 National Assessment Program — Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) marking section. See requirements and how to apply.
Are you searching for naplan marking jobs portal, naplan marking jobs 2022, naplan marking jobs victoria, naplan test marking jobs, naplan marking 2022 nsw jobs, naplan marking pay rate, how much do naplan markers get paid, how to become a naplan marker, naplan marking jobs sa, and naplan marking career jobs? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about Career NAPLAN Marking.
The experience of the NAPLAN writing marking operation is of a quality assurance process; therefore, I admonish candidates whose interest is to join this body to go ahead with their application.
Get the opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and, at the same time, make extra income for training and marking that occur outside standard school hours.
The NAPLAN Marking Jobs
The NAPLAN marking jobs are available for everyone that wishes to partake in the marking exercise should begin their application, and the positions are highlighted below
- Queensland Curriculum & Assessment Authority – Brisbane QLD
- New South Wales – ACT
NAPLAN Marking Latest Update
Applications for 2022 markers have now closed, and the marking operation is expected to start on Sunday, 22 May 2022, and run for about four weeks, or until all student scripts have been marked.
Also, the duration of the marking period depends on the speed and accuracy of marking, and the number of scripts that need to be marked.
Requirement For NAPLAN Marking Job
- New markers are appointed based on their teaching experience and other relevant experience, such as participation in large-scale marking projects.
- Applicants are expected to have an understanding of criterion-based marking(writing)
- Applicants are required to have a sound knowledge of grammar and its structure
- A strong teaching experience (Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years in an Australian School)
- An English teaching background
- Applicants can be a previous NAPLAN marker
- Applicants can apply if they have either completed a NAPLAN persuasive writing course or a NAPLAN narrative writing course
- Appointments also depend on the number of markers required to complete the project within its timeframe
- Possession of a current Screening Clearance Number (SCN) that the Department’s Screening Unit has issued before commencement of employment.
- Have a good computer literacy
- Marking may be undertaken from home or at assessment centers.
- First-time applicants are appointed based on teaching (English) and other relevant experience.
- Experienced NAPLAN markers are reappointed each year based on marking accuracy and time commitment to the NAPLAN marking project.
- Once appointed, all markers will be required to complete two online training modules created by ACARA and attend a full-day mandatory marker training webinar.
How To Apply For The NAPLAN Marking
- Apply to be a NAPLAN writing marker via the Sessional Staff Management Site (SSMS).
- If you are new to SSMS, select ‘New Applicants’ in the top-right corner of the page and follow the steps.
- If you have an existing SSMS profile, log in and choose ‘NAPLAN’ from the vacancy search and apply.
Duties Of NAPLAN Markers
- Demonstrate competence in the online marking procedures and instructions
- Mark all candidates’ responses to questions allocated accurately in accordance with the marking rubric, taking into account any further advice which may be issued by the Group Leader or Professional Leader by phone or email.
- Mark candidate responses at an item level using the eMARK system
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all assessment information and materials
- Complete all marking in accordance with training and agreed dates and times
- Request assistance from the Group Leader where there is uncertainty in the application of the marking rubric to a candidate’s script before assigning scores.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the Group Leader, Professional Leader, or any member of the Pearson staff
The NAPLAN Marking Requirement
All marking will be done remotely (in your home) for 2022. You will need to ensure you have the minimum technical requirements on your home computer.
When marking begins there will be a helpdesk to assist with any platform issues. All markers will be required to have good computer literacy and must meet the VCAA’s minimum ICT requirements on their home PCs or personal laptops.
- Craigslist Jobs Application
- Factory Jobs In UK For Foreigners
- Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship USA For Cleaner
- Jobs for Foreigners in USA: Apply and Get Free Visa Sponsorship
Minimum ICT requirements
|Processor||Intel Core i3, i5 or i7|
|Operating system||Windows 8.1 or later||MacOSX Catalina 10.15.7 or later OS High Sierra 10.13.6 or later|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 768 pixels or higher Screen size — monitor: 17 inches Screen size — laptop: 15 inches|
|Internet browser||Google Chrome version 88 or later Microsoft Edge (IE version) 44 or later Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium) version 88 or later||Safari version 14.0.3 Google Chrome version 88 or later Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium) version 88 or later|
|Broadband connection||ADSL 2/NBN|
|Microphone||Devices will require a microphone for online communication|
NAPLAN Marking Pay Rate
The NAPLAN marking pay rate is for all NAPLAN markers and for instance, home-based markers are expected to commit to 4 hours of continuous marking per day for 6 days, and for these 4 hours, they are paid hourly.
The compilation of the NAPLAN marking pay rate is analyzed below for a more precise understanding:
|Paid at an hourly rate of $51.84||ACARA NAPLAN writing training modules Mandatory marker training Consultations with GLs, PLs, MoMs 15-minute recalibration training Please note that any scripts marked as part of these training activities are included in the hourly rate of pay.|
|Paid at a piece rate of $6.48 per script||Compliance scripts (after mandatory marker training) Scripts marked during the live marking operation from Sunday 22 May|
- Group Leaders are paid at an hourly rate of $62.43 for the completion of all duties within shift hours, the ACARA training modules, and for attending the mandatory training webinars.
- Professional Leaders are paid at a rate of $66.00 per hour (exclusive of GST).
Application Link For The NAPLAN (NSW) Marking Job
To apply, or for more information, please go to:
NAPLAN Marking Homepage: www.pearsonra.com.au/naplanmarking/homepage.html
NAPLAN Marking FAQ Page: www.pearsonra.com.au/naplanmarking/faq.html
The NAPLAN Marking job is of great importance to individuals who get to help the NAPLAN test marking process to carry out a smooth process and give a fair marking scheme on the results.
If you have any questions concerning NAPLAN Marking Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.