MTN Ghana Recruitment: MTN Ghana Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately educated graduates.
MTN Ghana Recruitment
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia. MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Specialist, MFS Compliance
• Provide the required analytics for the implementation of proactive anti-fraud responses against MTN Ghana focusing on combatting cybercrimes and systemic internal and external mobile money frauds with the objective of protecting MTN Ghana’s customers.
• Implement models, patterns, and trends to proactively identify mobile money fraud risks, test and confirm hypotheses and implement actions for mitigating or eliminating identified patterns for telecoms or MoMo frauds.
• Implement initiatives and programs for predictive data analytics of mobile money logs and transactions, telecom logs, or Call Data Records.
• Prepare reports & analytics on mobile money fraud trends and proactive mitigation strategies to curb or eliminate them.
• Implement initiatives and programs for cyber forensics which includes combatting mobile money cybercrimes and protecting critical systems against cyber-attacks.
• Provide support to initiatives by Information Security for creating cyber security awareness, vulnerability assessment, and follow-up of actions to close identified vulnerabilities.
• Contribute to maintaining partnerships with Ghana Police, Judicial Service, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure coordinated consensus in the fight against mobile financial frauds and that suspected Mobile Money fraudsters are arrested and prosecuted through the provision of analytics.
• Implement initiatives and programs for review of AML Anti Money Laundering/Counter Financing Terrorist (CFT) & Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) to comply with the legal, regulatory, and licensing requirements in Ghana.
• Assist in the implementation of mitigating measures to manage key fraud risks inherent in mobile money operations.
• Provide input into the preparation of the budget for the Cyber Forensic section and support the effective monitoring and accounting of the section’s Opex budget.
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Considers customer needs and trends in the development of strategic plans
• Implements strategic objectives
• Understands the strategic direction of the organization and highlight areas of potential value or risk
• Produce useful ideas or explanations for circumstances but lack in identifying or including cause and effect
• Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into manageable parts in a systemic, detailed way
• Analyze the data to detect trends and issues in the data and information in a logical and factual manner.
• Makes logical deductions from data sets
• Identifies a solution for resolving the underlying problem
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Identifies the core issue in problem-solving, considers possible solutions, and seeks direction and advice as appropriate
• Seeks to problem solve effectively by correctly analyzing the issues, seeking expert advice as required, and consulting and collaborating with others as appropriate
• Demonstrates an ability to take a comprehensive approach to insights development, through demonstrating integrated thinking
• Works with cross-functional teams across the business to ensure that the organization is gathering good quality behavioral information and technical data.
• Leads the Divisional insights strategy for the Division and makes a significant contribution to Divisional reporting
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- mPharma Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment
- Acronis Recruitment
- Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment
- Maersk Ghana Recruitment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Banking and Finance/ Accounting, Computer Science.
• Professional certification (CISSP/ CSX Cyber Security Practitioner / CEH v9 Certified Ethical Hacker/ ACAMS – Membership a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number R&C-AMFSC-ADTRACK001) as the email subject. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and save their CVs in their names
If you have any questions concerning MTN Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.