Medical Sales Jobs Chicago 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Medical Sales Jobs Chicago: Medical Sales Jobs is one of the most demand jobs in Chicago, US. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how you can start a medical sales career in chicago.
Are you searching for medical sales jobs chicago near me, medical sales jobs chicago entry level, medical sales jobs chicago il, pharmaceutical sales jobs chicago, pharmaceutical sales jobs chicago entry level, healthcare sales jobs chicago, pharmaceutical sales jobs chicago il, medical sales careers chicago, medical device sales jobs chicago, and medical aesthetics sales jobs chicago? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Medical Sales Job Description
Also known as pharmaceutical sales representatives, Medical sales representatives are responsible for persuading medical professionals to purchase companies’ prescription drugs, medical products, or equipment.
They arrange meetings with medical professionals, present company products, and negotiate pricing to close sales. We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented medical sales representative to persuade health care professionals.
The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
|Hiring Organization||Sinai Chicago|
|Post Name||Medical Sales Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60608|
The communities we serve face some of the city’s most severe systemic barriers and suffer the greatest health disparities. Empowering Chicago’s West and Southwest sides and individuals who live here toward healthier lives.
Overcoming barriers and providing exceptional health care is the reason we are here. Sinai Chicago is a network of 4 hospitals, 17 community clinics, 1 community institute, and 1 nationally recognized research institute all serving communities on Chicago’s West.
Responsibilities for Medical Sales Jobs Chicago
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attend industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
Skills & Requirements for Medical Sales Jobs Chicago
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Benefits for Medical Sales Jobs Chicago
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Disability Insurance.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply for Medical Sales Jobs Chicago
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” below to start application process.
If you have any questions concerning Medical Sales Jobs Chicago, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.