Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment: Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has a vacancy for a driven, customer-focused. strong convincing skills energetic individual with Outstanding business experience to occupy the Project coordinator position in the organization. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. NISIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Capacity Building Midwife
Length of contract: Variable Contract (Renewable)
The Capacity Building midwife will contribute to the successful strengthening of the public sector in line with the Evolving Model strategy and values of MSIG as well as the goals of sustainability in accordance with the country’s national policy.
Partnership and Network Building
- Lead the capacity-building team in identifying health facilities in target areas for Service delivery.
- Create, nurture and maintain a good working relationship with GHS, opinion leaders, police, and local partner organizations for effective collaboration.
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients’ special needs such as flexibility in working hours, strict privacy, and confidentiality to generate demand for MSIG/GHS services.
- Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues, GHS, and the general public. Identify appropriate training needs within your team and, in consultation with the Regional Manager, arrange for appropriate training and induction of new team members.
- Monitor monthly team results and in collaboration with the Regional Manager make appropriate recommendations to meet set targets.
- Support GHS providers to build capacity in Clinical services
- Professional management of client complaints and/or clinical incidents on the Site
- Adequate and timely requisition of items, stock management, and record keeping
- Maintain a higher standard of clinical service at all PSS sites
- Ensure the entry of all service data into the GHS FP register and DHIMS as well as Orion
- Promote and maintain a congenial atmosphere, friendly, professional, and efficient atmosphere towards all clients and GHS providers at all PSS sites to always ensure client satisfaction.
- Support GHS providers to adhere strict adherence to all GHS/MSI clinical quality standards to achieve the highest score in all QTA activities
Communication and Administration
- Keep and manage records of all CBT activities including minutes of team meetings.
- Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented
- Conduct monthly team meetings and share minutes with the Channel lead and Regional Manager
- Ensure monthly summaries of service numbers are submitted to the respective District Health Directorates of GHS
- Develop monthly CBT site schedule and submit same to GHS sites one month before the visit
- Follow up on all client complaints relating to any of the GHS/MSIG services and make recommendations. Visit GHS District Health Directorates at least once a week to strengthen the working relationship
- Manage and properly account for all MSIG resources and properties in your possession
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a recognized clinical qualification in Midwifery.
- Must be registered with a recognized local clinical professional body in Ghana and of good Standing
- Must have the requisite experience to work with minimum supervision
Skills and Experience
- At least 1-year of post-graduation experience in a Midwifery position
- Experience working in Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Excellent provider-client interaction skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/or an INGO
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail
- Knowledge of health delivery system in Ghana
- Must be multi-skilled
- Must have the requisite experience to work with minimum supervision.
- Willingness and ability to do field work and interact with pre-test materials
- Yara International Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment
- Complete Farmer Recruitment
- MTN Ghana Recruitment
Attitude and Motivation
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services
- A team player who can work on their own initiative and at longer periods.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor, and community
- Passionate about maternal health and the vulnerable
- Motivates team members to deliver high-quality service and results
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others to achieve results
How to Apply
Please submit your application by filling out this online form from the link below.
Capacity Building Midwife: https://forms.gle/AcFxM3bHiLVkCGuG7
If you have any questions concerning Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.