Maersk Ghana Recruitment: Maersk Ghana Recruitments 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Maersk Ghana Recruitment
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customers’ supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
Job Title: Ghana Fleet Supervisor
Contribution to Profit & Loss
- New and existing customer management, (including 3P shipping lines).
- Truck performance (cost/utilization/ )
- Continuous improvement & optimization of trucking assets
- Follow up on established investment plan
- Set and supervise the fleet team
- HSSE adherence
- Drive compliance & regulatory adherence
- Truck operation basis security / IT standards
- Optimal productivity of trucks (GPS monitoring, fuel consumption monitoring.)
- Coordinate trucks repairs and maintenance with vendors(s)
- Keep administrative documents updated
- Contract management with vendors, Overall stakeholder management
- Drive adherence to the governance framework
- Ensuring the team adheres to the standard processes and customer-specific IOP”s.
- Set a clear objective and guide the team to achieve targets.
- Manage performance and ensure targets are met.
- Drive transformations and culture shifts to meet the desired expansion of our footprint in Ghana.
- Promoting the Customer Satisfaction Survey to the client.
- Work with the relevant commercial and product team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
- Drive process improvements and keep regular proactive stakeholder communication.
- Sustainably develop trucks drivers’ competencies and availability
- Engagement of trucks drivers
- Maintain positive relationships while working closely with external partners
- Engagement of Fleet team
- Team performance management
- Provide leadership and drive for the fleet team on proactive customer support and issue resolution.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent within your area of responsibility and sustain a capable Multi carrier team through coaching and development.
- Ghana trucking market knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Strong skills for concise and precise reporting of activities
- Team player
- Stakeholder management & collaboration in a matrix organization
- Commercial mindset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Standard Bank Group Recruitment
- Nathan Associates Recruitment
- Momentum Metropolitan Recruitment
- Ernst and Young Recruitment
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Maersk Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.