Table of Contents
Los Angeles Government Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Los Angeles Government Jobs: Los Angeles govt jobs are ongoing to start processing urgently. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how to start application.
Are you searching for los angeles gov jobs near me, los angeles government jobs entry level, los angeles government jobs openings, los angeles city government jobs, los angeles federal government jobs, los angeles government relations jobs, los angeles county gov jobs, los angeles superior court government jobs, los angeles government jobs, and los angeles jobs in demand? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
The hub of the country’s film and television industries is Los Angeles, a huge city in Southern California.
Studios including Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers provide behind-the-scenes tours close to the famous Hollywood sign.
On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
Los Angeles Job Description
Los Angeles Jobs Government, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant is an administrative professional responsible for the daily administrative activities of office operations. An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
Los Angeles Job Details
|Hiring Organization||Public Utilities Commission|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90013|
Our five Governor-appointed Commissioners, as well as our staff, are dedicated to ensuring that consumers have safe, reliable utility service at reasonable rates, protecting against fraud, and promoting the health of California’s economy.
California’s economy depends on the infrastructure the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and utilities provide. For almost 100 years, the CPUC has worked to protect consumers and ensure the provision of safe, reliable utility service and infrastructure at reasonable rates, with a commitment to environmental enhancement and a healthy California economy.
The California Public Utilities Commission Small Business Program promotes small business economic vitality by offering programs and iniativies that support small businesses with utility-related issues, policies and practices. The CPUC program;
Responsibilities Of Los Angeles Government Jobs
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
How to Apply for Los Angeles Gov Jobs
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” and start application process.
If you have any questions concerning Los Angeles Government Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.