Lively Minds Recruitment: For Lively Minds Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Lively Minds Recruitment
Lively Minds is an award-winning international NGO currently working in both Ghana and Uganda to ensure that children in highly deprived communities receive a quality education and care in their early years- the age that makes such a big difference to their future development. Working through government partnerships, we leverage existing local systems and resources to deliver a programme that gives the opportunity for 30-40 Mothers in rural communities to enroll on a 2-year Parenting Course run by schools and to come to the school each day in groups to assist teachers in running a Play Scheme in the KG. This programme not only improves the quality of KG education but also improves home-based care and is shown to have positive impacts on children, mothers, and the community. In Ghana, they partner with Ghana Education Service (GES) to enable GES at the District level to run and sustain the programme to a high standard in their respective districts. Lively Minds provides start-up training to each district, which includes training of KG Teachers and Head Teachers, but it is up to the districts to run and sustain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Officer
- Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to ensure that we maintain an active presence on all LM social media platforms.
- Photograph programme activities, collect and share relevant content/report on field activities.
- Develop and produce engaging, promotional, and informational communication and marketing materials e.g. flyers, videos, social media content, etc.
- Support in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by collating the progress of our programme.
- Liaises with our IT team in keeping track of LM marketing and communications trends.
- Assist in developing escalation protocols for managing communication crises.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Support in drafting Lively Minds communications with approval from the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications in drafting high-quality marketing and PR materials (i.e pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news/features articles)
- Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, ensuring these are consistent with the Lively Minds brand.
- Support in organizing engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
- Halliburton Recruitment
- International Water Management Institute Recruitment
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment
- Olam Ghana Recruitment
You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Mind’s work, and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Required Skills or Experience
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing
- IT Savvy
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing and Communication skills, including knowledge of photography
- Knowledge of current marketing and communication tools
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please complete an application form and send it together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions concerning Lively Minds Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.