Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai School 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai School: There has been an increasing number of lifeguard jobs available in Dubai. Even though Dubai is a desert area, they are not without beaches and swimming pools in their country, we will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how to start career as Lifeguard in dubai.
Are you searching for lifeguard jobs in dubai schools near me, lifeguard jobs in dubai salary, lifeguard jobs in uae, salary of lifeguard in dubai, lifeguard jobs in uae with salary, Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai School, lifeguard cruise ship jobs in dubai, school lifeguard jobs in uae, lifeguard job vacancy, lifeguard walkin in dubai tomorrow, dubizzle lifeguard jobs, lifeguard jobs in dubai municipality, walk in interview for lifeguard, and hotel lifeguard jobs near me? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
The History of lifeguards started in 1912 when the young men’s Christian Association (YMCA) developed a national lifesaving service. Soon after, in 1914, The American Red Cross Lifesaving was established.
This service trained swimmers in lifesaving and CPR. One swimmer was prepared, and all were sent to work as lifeguards in their local communities.
A lifeguard is called a rescuer who supervises the safety of swimmers, surfers, and other water sports participants such as swimming pools, water parks, beaches, rivers, and lakes.
Being a lifeguard is very challenging; the first one has to be in good shape, and one has to follow the rule in which lifeguards follow the 10/20 rule.Once a lifeguard notices a potential problem, they must respond in about 10 seconds and be able to reach the person as quickly as possible, so it is necessary to be in shape and be a stronger swimmer.
Lifeguards can work in facilities like the beach, swimming pool, lake, water pack, schools, etc.
Features / Characteristics Of A Lifeguard
The following are the characteristics of a lifeguard:
- Good Communicator
- Highly Skilled
Reliable: As a lifeguard, one must be trustworthy because they are responsible for the safety of people.
Good Communicator: Being a lifeguard, you must have excellent communication skills. And also should be able to act in an emergency and communicate with fellow lifeguards and emergency services to communicate a rescue or a medical treatment. Sometimes lifeguards have to negotiate tricky situations with customers if they are unruly.
Highly Skilled: it is evident that lifeguards need to be good at what they do. Lifeguards learn many skills like water rescue, spinal injury management, and swimming. They must continually be refreshed and updated in their skills to remain proficient.
Leadership: Lifeguards may be required to take charge of an emergency, such as coordinating a swimmer’s rescue or suffering in difficulty. This will mainly require leadership and tea, working skills.
Professional: Being a professional lifeguard means treating the job with respect, turning up on time, with the correct uniform, and having a proper mental attitude. It is all part of being professional.
The following are the responsibilities of a lifeguard in Dubai school:
- Supervising the activities that go on around the swimming pool
- Administering First Aid for events of injuries, rescuing swimmers in distress or danger
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiate aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspect pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure they are safe and usable.
- Instruct or Assist classes in the fundamentals of swimming as needed.
- Supervise and Assist in cleaning the pool
- Lecturing/Teaching the students about things to do and not to do while swimming
- and providing students with safety gadgets/materials like a swimming ring.
To be a lifeguard in a Dubai school does not require any complicated certificate; to be a certified lifeguard, one must have a degree, at least a high school diploma. And also, one must take a course and complete it.However, this course can only be handled in an approved lifeguard training center and pass the Emirate International Accreditation Centre(EIAC) exam.
The following are the required skills of a lifeguard.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate water conditions at aquatics facilities
- Ability to adjust programs as necessary
- Swimming proficiency and comfort in all types of water conditions
- Knowledge of on-site protocols, operational procedures, and safety policies
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for providing on-site emergency medical services
The average salary of a Lifeguard In a Dubai School is estimated to be AED 93,429, which can be considered a relatively high pay considering that being a lifeguard can pay more than the average citizen.
How To Apply For Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai School School
The list below states the steps to apply for Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai Schools:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
If you have any questions concerning Lifeguard Jobs In Dubai School, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.