Leasafric Ghana Recruitment: Leasafric Ghana Recruitment 2023 applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Leasafric Ghana Recruitment
Leasafric Ghana was founded by a Ghanaian entrepreneur who pulled together a team of investors comprising a venture fund, two local banks, an insurance company, and three other individuals to provide the start-up equity. The founder, Mr. Seth K. Dei initially held 15% of the shares and was for eleven years the Chief Executive of the company before retiring in March 2005.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
|Position||Senior Full Stack Developer|
- PHP – Experience with a framework such as Symfony, Laravel, or Zend
- Node.js – Experience with frameworks such as Express and Socket.IO
- RDBMS – Experience with open-source databases such as MySQL / PostgreSQL. Preferably
- experience in working with large datasets.
- NoSQL datastores – Experience with Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- HTML / CSS – Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap and Material Design
- Experience with Linux
- Follow Agile methodologies, best practices, and SOLID principles.
- Fluent English
- MDF West Africa Limited Recruitment
- Aman and Tsalach Recruitment
- University of Ghana Recruitment
- Eni Ghana Recruitment
- Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) Recruitment
- Go and Python
- Experience with video encoding using FFmpeg
- Experience with WebRTC and HLS streaming
How to Apply
interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Leasafric Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.