Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
Last Mile Health – LMH Recruitment: Candidates who are interested and qualified should submit an application for The Last Mile Health (LMH) Recruitment 2022. Director of Education, open job.
Last Mile Health (LMH) Recruitment
Reporting to the CEO, the CTO provides organization-wide technical competencies and leadership developing a shared vision for how community health systems can deliver at scale, at quality, and sustainably.
The CTO provides executive oversight to the following technical functions: Health Systems Strengthening team (comprised of clinical excellence, health financing, health policy, education, and digital health workstreams), and Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning.
The CTO will fill a new position on LMH’s Executive Team during the final stages of development of the organization’s next strategic cycle.
A successful start in this role could include:
- Designing and deploying an integrated digital health strategy – from device management, digital learning, community health systems, and data management and analysis
- Leveraging financing for public health strategies where LMH work and the advocacy techniques needed to make them happen
- Developing a long-term learning agenda to define a set of questions to guide evaluation and evidence-generating priorities to generate knowledge and support decision-making and evidence of impact on population health outcomes
- Assessing external resources and partnerships needed to make these strategies come to life
What You’ll Bring
- An advanced degree (MD, MBChB, RN, MPH, or equivalent)
- 15+ years of public health experience, with deep knowledge of public sector integrated health systems
- Significant vertical expertise in a technology domain, such as digital health, data systems, etc
- Familiarity with health financing and health policy
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of M&E for public health
- Rich experience in the design, development, implementation, and measurement of innovative health systems
- Demonstrated experience supporting new business development efforts, including competitive submissions in response to RFAs from bilateral and multilateral organizations (e.g., USAID, Global Fund, DFID)
- Experience managing cross-functional teams to deliver required inputs/ outputs
- Extensive experience designing and leading public health programs in sub-Saharan Africa
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have demonstrated experience contributing to the design and/or implementation of health financing strategy and health policy
- You have research experience within the public health domain
- You have to experience managing cooperative agreements from bilateral and multilateral funding agencies
- Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Germany
- Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship USA For Cleaner
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Last Mile Health (LMH) Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.