Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment: For Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment 2022, applications are requested from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Male Spa Therapist
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
Male Spa Therapist
The incumbent in this position is responsible for delivering a variety of spa services in a safe and comfortable manner. Maintaining equipment and inventory of products. Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations.
- To deliver treatments and the whole spa experience to a high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Resense training.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with guests. Get to know and understand the guest and record preferences and information as required.
- To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction, and act on any discrepancies.
- Following the scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures & policies.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Director/Head Therapist.
- Assist with demonstrations/ events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Director and Head Therapist.
- To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To maintain a high appearance and personal hygiene standard as per Resense policy.
- Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- To cover reception as and when required.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- Massage and Beauty Therapy Certificate
- Aromatherapy Certificate.
- Experience with Advanced Cosmetology. (an advantage)
- First Aid and CPR Certificate. (an advantage)
- Knowledge of Natural Therapies.
- Previous spa therapy experience in an international standard spa.
- Training in anatomy and physiology.
- Experience in Aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage, Sports massage, Reflexology, Thai Massage, Lymphatic massage, Sports massage, and Facials.
- Knowledge of Equipment operations
- Willing to work shift hours including evenings and weekends
- Articulate communication skills with an adequate level of written English.
- Friendly and Caring.
- Genuine interest in holistic treatments.
- Service Minded
- Team player
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to pleasing, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment
- UNDP Ghana Recruitment
- Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Phytotec Limited Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
How to apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.