KDIS Scholarship For International Students 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
KDIS Scholarship For International Students: Application is invited from suitably qualified students into the KDI School of Public Policy and Management (KDIS). KDIS Scholarship for International Students doing Masters and PhD programmes. The scholarship is partially funded for all international students at the university.
Welcome to the Application Form Login Portal of the KDI School of Public Policy and Management (KDIS) Scholarship for International Students.
About KDIS Students Scholarship
KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2021-2022, is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programme(s) in Public Policy, Public Management Intellectual Property and Development, Development Policy taught at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management.
KDIS Scholarship For International Students Degree Level
KDIS Scholarship for International Student, South Korea 2022-2023 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- Public Management
Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for eligible students of GAS Scholarship (Masters Programs).
Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, Round trip airfare for students who win the Seoul G20 Scholarship (PhD Programs).
All Nationalities (foreign nationals whose parents are both foreign nationalities).
A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationalities or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country
Applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
Applicants for the PhD program must hold both bachelor’s (min. 3 years) and master’s degrees or equivalent to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The applicant must apply for admission through the online application system.
(KDI School does not charge an application fee.)
- World’s Top University Scholarships for International Students
- Best Study Abroad Programs in Sweden for International Students
- University of Victoria International Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada
- Rising Star International Scholarship Indiana University USA
KDIS Scholarship for International Students Supporting Documents
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcripts with official grading system document
- Certificate of Graduation (or Diploma)
- Two recommendation letters. (Applicants must request Recommendation Letters to the recommenders by using the online application system.)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Applicants can also submit an official document issued by their university, proving that all the courses are fully tutored in English instead)
- Employment Verification (Required for government and public sector officials)
- Dissertation Research Proposal (Required for PhD Applicant)
- Copy of passport
(KDI School highly recommends applicants to authenticate the required documents by the Korean embassy.)
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management (KDIS) application deadline for the scholarship is 27th of September 2021.
If you have any questions concerning KDIS Scholarship For International Students, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.