Jumia Ghana Recruitment: Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2023 applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Table of Contents
Jumia Ghana Recruitment
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of product categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient, and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products, and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents, and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, and new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Monitoring all the country’s profitability path with a strong focus on gross margin
- Controlling voucher budgets
- Controlling inventory
- Minimizing company risk on inventory
- Ensuring a healthy rolling stock
- Assessing the efficiency of all revenue streams
- 2+ years experience in consulting (BCG, Bain, McKinsey), 3+ years experience in
e-commerce (Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), 3+ years in top banks
- Top 1% of Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Ecommerce driven
- Very structured, analytical, and organized
- Strong ability to convince and drive local top management on group decisions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Resistant to stress
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
- First National Bank Recruitment
- Nestlé Ghana Recruitment
- Pristine Drainsters Ghana Recruitment
- AGROPAL West Africa Limited Recruitment
- HarTet Technologies Limited Recruitment
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- This a unique opportunity of having a strong impact on building the African eCommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.