Join U.S. Army Without Green Card 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Join U.S. Army Without Green Card: Joining the United State of America (U.S.A) Army without green card isn’t the problem, if you will follow and read this article accordingly. A green card holder who is currently living in the United States as a permanent resident before you can join the U.S Army.
Are you searching for Join us army without green card, Join us army green card, How can i join us army without green card, can i apply for us army without green card, Can you join the military if you don t have a green card, Join us army without green card, how can i join us army without green card, us army without green card, us army green card, us army green card jobs, us army green card holder, us army green card citizen, can i get a green card through military, and us army without green card? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about Joining U.S Army without green card.
There are approximately 80,000 non-citizens that joined the U.S. Army but there are no two ways about currently joining the U.S. Army without a green card.
General qualifications For on Citizens To Join U.S. Army:
- The applicant should not be married.
- Do not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be legally responsible for the support of any children
- Proof of citizenship (if you were not born in the United States)
- Social Security card
- Valid driver’s license or current state identification card
- A direct deposit form from your checking account (signed by a bank official)
- Original or certified copies of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or separation order (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of birth certificates of children under 18; affidavit of support from parents; court documents and direct deposit forms if ordered to pay spousal and/or child support (if applicable)
- If you are married to a service member in the military, you need to have the name, Social Security number, and military address of your spouse
- Copies of your lease agreement or rental contract for any dependents residing outside of government quarters (if applicable)
- Original or certified ROTC documentation (if applicable)
- Original college transcripts; GED or high school diploma
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
So without wasting much of your time let’s quickly see how to apply for US Military Academy Application online.
How To Join The U.S Army
- With all that has been said first make sure to be a permanent resident of the U.S. having acquired your green card
- To join the Army you will first take the ASVAB test.
- You then have to pass an Army physical and meet with a career counselor to discuss/accept your job.
- After taking the Oath of Enlistment, you will go to Basic Combat Training.
Join The U.S. Army Through MAVNI
MAVNI is a special recruiting program that has been available to certain immigrants interested in joining the U.S. military. Generally, immigrants must be permanent residents to join the military (see Military Enlistment Requirements); once enlisted these green card soldiers can take advantage of expedited citizenship.
MAVNI allows certain non-citizens in the United States to join the military and thereby gain eligibility for U.S. citizenship without first having to go through the lengthy process of obtaining a green card.
Please take note; The MAVNI is not currently active since 2017 and once information gets back that it has become active once more we will update this site also.
U.S Army Portal For Career Application
If you are outside the continental United States, I suggest going to goarmy.com and starting by asking the recruiting personnel from there. Moreover, regardless of whether you’re in the United States are not, it would be probably better to just go to Army Careers: Ways to Serve in the Army and start from there..
- US Military Enlistment Age Limits
- United States Army Recruiting Command
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- United States DoDEA Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
U.S Army Jobs Available For Non-Citizens
- 00B – Diver
- 02 – Band Member
- 02S – Special Band Member
- 11B – Infantryman
- 11C – Indirect Fire Infantryman
- 11H – Heavy Anti-Armor Weapons Infantryman
- 11M – Fighting Vehicle Infantryman
- 12B – Combat Engineer
- 12C – Bridge Crewmember
- 13B – Cannon Crewmember
- 19D – Cavalry Scout
- 19E – M48 – M60 Armor Crewman
- 19K – MI Armor Crewman
- 25M – Multimedia Illustrator
- 25V – Combat Documentation/Production Specialist
- 35L – Avionic Communications Equipment Repairer
- 35Q – Avionic Flight Systems Repairer
- 42E – Optical Laboratory Specialist
- 43M – Fabric Repair Specialist
- 44B – Metal Worker
- 44E – Machinist
- 45B – SmaII Arms/Artillery Repairer
- 45T – Bradley Fighting Vehicle System Turret Mechanic
- 46Q – Journalist
- 46R – Broadcast Journalist
- 51B – Carpentry and Masonry Specialist
- 51K – Plumber
- 51M – Firefighter
- 51R – interior Electrician
- 51T – Technical Engineering Specialist
- 52C – Utilities Equipment Repairer
- 52D – Power-Generation Equipment Repairer
- 52F – Turbine
- 52G – Transmission and Distribution Specialist
- 54B – Chemical Operations Specialist
- 62F – Crane Operator
- 62G – Quarrying Specialist
- 62H – Concrete and Asphalt Equipment Operator
- 62J – General Construction Equipment Operator
- 63B – Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
- 63D – Self-propelled Field Artillery System Mechanic
- 63E – MI ABRAMS Tank System Mechanic
- 63G – Fuel and Electrical Systems Repairer
- 63H – Track Vehicle Repairer
- 63J – Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer
- 63N – M6OAIIA3 Tank System Mechanic
- 63S – Heavy-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
- 63T – Bradley Fighting Vehicle System Mechanic
- 63W – Wheel Vehicle Repairer
- 63Y – Track Vehicle Mechanic
- 67G – Utility Airplane Repairer
- 67S – OH-58D Helicopter Repairer
- 67T – UH-60 Helicopter Repairer
- 67U – CH-47 Helicopter Repairer
- 67Y – AH-1 Attack Helicopter Repairer
- 68B – Aircraft Powerplant Repairer
- 68D – Aircraft Powertrain Repairer
- 68F – Aircraft Electrician
- 68G – Aircraft Structural Repairer
- 68H – Aircraft Pneudraulics Repairer
- 68J – Aircraft Armament/Missile Systems Repairer
- 68X – AH-64 Armament/Electrical Systems Repairer
- 71D – Legal Specialist
- 91B – Medical Specialist
- 91C – Practical Nurse
- 91D – Operating Room Specialist
- 91E – Dental Specialist 91K – Medical Laboratory Specialist
- 91M – Hospital Food Service Specialist
- 91P – Radiology Specialist
- 91Q – Pharmacy Specialist
- 91R – Veterinary Food Inspection Specialist
- 91S – Preventive Medicine Specialist
- 91T – Animal Care Specialist
- 91V – Respiratory Specialist
- 91X – Mental Health Specialist
- 92A – Automated Logistical Specialist
- 92G – Food Service Operations
- 92M – Mortuary Affairs Specialist
- 92R – Parachute Rigger
- 92Y – Unit Supply Specialist
Challenges For Non-Citizens In the U.S. Army
There currently exist several limitations for non-citizens seeking advancements within the U.S. Army. For example, federal law requires that all Army officers have U.S. citizenship.
This means that non-citizens can only join the Army as enlisted members and additionally, federal law does not allow granting of security clearance to non-citizens, which limits high-level job opportunities for noncitizens in the force.
How to Join U.S. Army Without Green Card
The application website gives crucial information related to the How To Join The U.S. Army without green card for candidates to start applying now.
If you have any questions concerning Join U.S. Army Without Green Card, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this