Jobs In Poland For English Speakers 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – How to Apply.
Jobs In Poland For English Speakers: You can now apply for career In Poland For English Speakers. In Poland, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Poland as a foreigner guarantees stability. The economy in Poland is stable and ensures a secure future. See requirements and how to apply below.
Are you searching for jobs in poland for english speakers, jobs in wroclaw poland for english speakers, jobs in warsaw poland for english speakers, remote jobs in poland for english speakers, jobs in kraków poland for english speakers, hotel jobs in poland for english speakers, jobs in lodz poland for english speakers, hr jobs in poland for english speakers, construction jobs in poland for english speakers, and jobs in poland for native english speakers? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
There are various opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Poland as this country welcomes and encourages English Speakers to also come into the country and seek employment.
If you are not a polish Speaker and wish to get a job in Poland, read this post and get all the latest information on how to secure a job in Poland as a foreigner and get all the current vacancies.
Suppose you are not a Polish speaker, i.e., not a Poland citizen. In that case, you must obtain a residency permit and work permit, for it is a legal document that authorizes a foreigner to work in Poland.
A work permit is a decision of the competent authority entitling a foreigner staying in Poland legally to work under the conditions specified in the content of the permit.
Any resident who doesn’t have a work permit is not legal to be gainfully employed in Poland after you must get a visa and check the type of visa to work in Poland.
List of Available Jobs In Poland For English Speakers
These are the available jobs in Poland for English speakers
1. Sitel Group
The Sitel company values bold people, able to work together, build trust, and wow customers, guiding the way they work with our clients, their customers, and each other.
Sitel Group comprises industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting, and analytics solutions.
They seek over 41 job vacancies, and English speakers are required to apply now.
- Customer Service Professional (English Speaker) at Gdansk, Poland, Department of Customer Service
- Customer Service Professional – (English Speaker 1) at Gdansk, Poland, Department of Customer Service
- Customer Service Professional – (English speaker) at Warsaw, Poland, Department of Customer Service
- Team Manager with French and English 1 at Warsaw and Gdansk, Poland, Department of Operation
- Quality Analyst with Catalan and English at Warsaw, Poland, Department of Operations
- Team Supervisor/ Leader with English at Gdansk, Poland, Department of Operations
- Customer Service Professional – English Speaker at Warsaw, Poland, Department of Operations
When applying, please enclose the below statement: “Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, pos. 926 as amended).”
The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure seamless delivery to the customer. If a customer should contact their support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, the Customer Service Team is required to resolve the issue.
For this reason that is why Wayfair seeks an English Speaking applicant to fill this role in customer services. They also wish to fill other vacancies with English speakers who speak any of the following languages in various locations and departments.
- Fluency in English + business proficiency in any of the following languages: Polish/ German / Italian / French / Spanish
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 09:30 to 18:30 training schedule for the first 3 weeks
- Chocolate Factory Jobs In London
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs London
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- www.usajobs.gov login Form Application
- Unskilled Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Hotel Jobs In Poland For Foreigners
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. They are looking for an English Language Speaker to join us on a new innovative and exciting project to improve Artificial Intelligence and technology that makes our everyday lives better.
After submitting your application, you will be contacted via email regarding the next steps. Please check your SPAM folder, as the email can end up there.
IQVIA seeks applicants fluent in English and German, any additional languages is desirable to join the team in addressing the customer service of the healthcare.
You will benefit from joining the largest safety department in the world and working within an industry-leading, best-practice environment.
To ensure you contribute to the business and grow your career, you will also benefit from ongoing training and development from their in-house safety experts to plan and progress your career.
5. Keyword Studios
The Keyword Studios currently seeks their Katowice LQA Department English language Speakers to support our numerous video game testing projects – from a few days-long assignments to a few weeks-long projects.
- Excellent English skills – full proficiency (especially written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- It would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- If not – no worries. They will teach you everything.
- Interest in video games, working 8 hours straight with video games must be something you enjoy.
- You also need to be an EU Citizen or have an open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment, so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Based in the Katowice area.
- Working directly on the projects at our Katowice Studio.
Above all, your choice of words will directly influence the extent of players’ immersion in the virtual world, and that can be a fascinating challenge.
Average Of English Speaker Jobs In Poland
An English speaker in Poland typically earns around 5,720 PLN (lowest average) to 7,650 PLN per month (medium average) to 9,570 PLN (highest).
This is the average monthly salary, including housing, transport, and other benefits.
If you have any questions concerning Jobs In Poland For English Speakers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.