Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Here.
Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers: Application for jobs in Spain, Madrid, for English language speakers is now open and is available in this article, we will provide you will all necessary steps, procedures, requirements, and how to apply for Jobs in Spain.
Are you searching for best jobs for english speakers in spain, jobs in madrid for english speakers, hotel jobs in madrid for english speakers, bar jobs in madrid for english speakers, summer jobs in madrid for english speakers, finance jobs in madrid for english speakers, jobs in madrid for native english speakers, part time jobs in madrid for english speakers, call centre jobs in madrid for english speakers, and jobs in madrid for english speaking students? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
In Madrid, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Madrid as an English Speaker guarantees stability.
Hence working in Madrid as a candidate or foreigner guarantees stability and reference purposes, and the economy in Madrid is stable and ensures a secure future.
If you are not a Spanish speaker and wish to get a job in Madrid, read this post and get all the latest information on securing a job in Madrid as an English Speaker and getting all the current vacancies.
About Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers
If you don’t speak Spanish, you can still find many English-speaking jobs in Madrid to earn a basic income.
A typical path is teaching English in Madrid. English-language teachers are well sought after in Madrid, and language academies tend to hire native English speakers over even highly-qualified native Spanish teachers.
Your best bet is to get private students alongside any work you might find at a language school. Private language schools also favor hiring native speakers.
Another ordinary English-speaking job in Madrid, especially for those with limited Spanish skills, is working as an au pair, nanny, or canguro (literally ‘kangaroo’), essentially a nanny.
Here is ideal for those looking for a place to live, some expendable income, and people to practice Spanish with.
Many parents in Madrid are looking for native English-speaking to pick their kids up from school while they’re still at work, prepare dinner, and do household chores.
English-speaking customer service representatives are also in demand; this usually means working at a call center.
If you work part-time, you can attend Spanish classes to improve your skills for your next job in Madrid. As the capital of Madrid, Madrid is also a popular tourist destination; that means hotels, bars, pubs, and restaurants in tourist areas hire English speakers.
Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers
These are the following jobs in Madrid for English Speakers:
1. Project & Operations Manager | English-speaking
As Project & Operations Manager, you will become an expert in their global content marketing products and services and be the primary contact between the company’s network of content leads and their client’s lead demand.
Daily, you will be working with the Head of Content, the National Content Leads Business managers, and other stakeholders.
You will provide them with information, marketing materials, product operations, and packaging publishing products.
Salary: 3,440 EUR per month
- Master the knowledge of the global products and services and lead the pitching presentations to clients followed by the queries.
- Manage, report, and monitor the local market for new clients.
- Ensure that the content network is up to date with the latest and valuable information on products and services.
- Lead the monthly content network meetings and provide your input in terms of content.
- Develop and maintain the credentials for internal teams and clients
- Work closely with the product lead to develop the internal and external assets required for each product.
- Led the development of video marketing materials as required by the clients.
- Lead the accounts of global platform partners and announce them to the local content teams.
- Support the activities that deal with:
- Financial reporting process by ensuring the delivery of the global report and budget planning process in time.
2. English speaking – Merchant Acquisition Sales Executive
The Merchant Acquisition Sales Executive is in charge of acquiring merchants for Reebonz Marketplace and overseeing Reebonz Marketplace’s operations to ensure that both customers and merchants have the best buying and selling experience.
Salary: €33,577 per year in Madrid.
- Following up on leads to sign new Merchants for HexDigital acceptance in the UK
- End-to-end ownership of a lead, from first contact through to closing the sale, account set up, and ensuring that they can benefit from Accepting Amex in their establishment fully.
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year
- Native-level English written and spoken
- Background working for/in the UK market
- Direct Sales experience is a plus, but your natural capability is more critical.
- Ability to think creatively, strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate manner
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Salesforce a bonus)
- New state-of-the-art offices are very well connected near Feria de Madrid and the airport.
- 9€ per day in Meal Vouchers
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Educational Allowances
- Possibility to work from home
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy minds, and a living program
3. Telephone Sales Person English native
Telephone Sales Person English native is connected to Telephone customer service and manages quotations and documentation constructs strong customer relationships by assuring customer satisfaction through post-sales service quotes, presentations, follow-up calls, negotiations, etc.
Salary: The average Telephone Sales Person’s salary in Madrid is 34.298 € or an equivalent hourly rate of 16 €.
- Ability to find customer needs
- Experience in telematic attention
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Results orientated and work by objectives
- Native English speakers required
- Available to work from Madrid, already resident in Madrid preferred
4. Inbound English Speaking Energy Sales Agent
Your job is to sell as many energy tariffs as is humanly possible! You will be trained in the art of gas and electricity and help our customers to save vast amounts of money!
Selectra is Europe’s largest utility comparison service; we facilitate our customers’ switches to the best and cheapest tariffs on the entire energy market, including renewable gas and electricity.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a sales-hungry team player that can aid our sales operations and progress within the company.
Salaries: €17k – €40k per month.
The Requirements For an Inbound English Speaking Energy Sales Agent
These are the following requirements below:
|Citizens||Candidates are born and brought up in Madrid, Spain, or through visa requirements.|
|Gender||Candidates can be both male and female|
|Health Status||Candidates should be clear of medical illnesses.|
|Fitness Status||Candidates should be clear of mentally and physically fit|
|Criminal Status||Candidates should have a clear record of criminal activities|
|Minimum Age||Candidates should not be less than eighteen (18) years of age.|
|Maximum Age||Candidates should not be less than thirty-five (35) years of age.|
|Sense of Communication||Candidates should be very fluent in English Speaking.|
|Composure of Character||Candidates should be very good at Character|
|Dressing Code||Candidates should be decent in dressing|
|Work Experience||One -Two years of experience|
- Wage almost three times higher than the Spanish minimum
- Health and dental insurance are provided for those who have worked at Selectra for over six months
- Free Spanish and French courses
- Work nights out – drinks and meals
- Bonus rewards for performance
- Working in a young, vibrant, and fun office!
5. English Language Assistant
The purpose of the English Language Assistant is to provide support to teachers in the classroom and encourage students to view a foreign language as a living language used by millions of people rather than as a ‘school’ language.
Salary: 900€ ($1,040 USD) per month for 18 hours a week, 1300€ ($1,500 USD) per month.
- You must be a native-level English speaker
- Your English skills will be assessed by reviewing your written application
- Your university reference and your educational background.
Apply For Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers
List of Jobs Available In Madrid For English Speakers
Here are the following jobs below:
- IT Recruiter (English Native)
- Creative Copywriter (Native English)
- Content Strategist Native English
- Sales Quality Controller (English speaking)
- Sales Executive – English Speaker
- English Teacher
- Abroad ESL Teacher
- English Content Translator and Copywriter
- Native English – Pre-Sales Lead Generation
- Full-Time Receptionist – Fluent in English
- Home Based Corporate English Trainer
- Associate Data Scientist / PreSales (English Speaker).
Salary For Jobs Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers
Average Salary of English Speaker Jobs or Teaching Jobs in Madrid can expect to make €1500-€1600, so if you work full-time or you will make €1,500-€2,000 per month.
If you have any questions concerning Jobs In Madrid For English Speakers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.